My lupo

1 Litre Screamer

I'm looking for a little help from any of you that can use photoshop, i dont have it and i'm also useless with ms paint!!

I have been thinking about painting the bonnet white, wether its the steel one or the carbon version. I'm going for the german racing lupo look and dont want to jump in with the spray gun this weekend and find it looks pants.

Thanks for any help and hope the picture is ok to work with.

Daz

singlewiper.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

If you do the bonnet, it might look a little out of place unless you do the roof.

@ Tigz, thanks for that, very interesting! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

M1 Lupo, I am having white door squares on each of the doors so i'm hoping they will make the white bonnet blend with the rest of the car.

I have seen a picture of a racing lupo the same colour as mine with a white bonnet along time ago but i cant find it anywhere on the web, its that long ago i dont even remember how it looked, infact i didn't have a lupo at the time!

i went the whole 9 yards for you fella personally i think it works really well!

jjhnnhgncopy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

sorry its small i dunno what happened sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Edited by eXXXtreme arosa

i went the whole 9 yards for you fella personally i think it works really well!

jjhnnhgncopy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

sorry its small i dunno what happened sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Thanks for that, made my mind up for me biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

@ jon The side strips are off already, thats an old picture.

Thanks chaps.

... and take the bump strips off. They're made of lead. 30kg a side don't you know...

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Whilst on the weight subject...

...have you removed the finger catchers on the bottom of the doors? They maybe don't weigh much, but would save your fingers!

If I was looking to save weight they would be the first little blighters to go! I hate them; as do my fingers!

S!

Whilst on the weight subject...

...have you removed the finger catchers on the bottom of the doors? They maybe don't weigh much, but would save your fingers!

If I was looking to save weight they would be the first little blighters to go! I hate them; as do my fingers!

S!

which are the finger catches??? not sure what they are!

which are the finger catches??? not sure what they are!

Little metal things on the bottom of the door that when you wash the bottom of the car doors 'always' catch my fingers and tear them to shreds. They fit into the little holes in the sill.

S!

Little metal things on the bottom of the door that when you wash the bottom of the car doors 'always' catch my fingers and tear them to shreds. They fit into the little holes in the sill.

S!

mine doesnt have those fitted, or atleast i dont think ti deos. time to check it out in the morning!

I think those 'finger catchers' actually make up some of the structural rigidity in the door so I dunno if its wise to remove them smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I think those 'finger catchers' actually make up some of the structural rigidity in the door so I dunno if its wise to remove them smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I was actualy only kidding, though my fingers may disagree! they can only weigh ounces grammes anyhow.

Last week I caught my finger on the left hand whilst doing the drivers door. Blood and profanities everywhere! Move to other side open door, cloth in other hand.

"Yeah! this one won't get me 'cause I've done it enough times now, the last being 5 mnutes ago...

...sh*t!"

Matching chunk out of finger on right hand... more blood... more profanities...

S!

I'd do it all in white biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

mmm i agree i love white cars

failing that i think the bonnet would look really good in black. but its probably one of those mods that would look better in real life!

Jen x

I agree. you know carbon makes sense! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

group buy time anyone??

I'd be interested in a carbon bonnet, would have to be debadged and bad boy though really.