Newwwwwww Jobbbbbb!

nfbr

Went for an interview at Andrew Page in Warrington yesterday, got a phone call today offering me the job smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

So i'm now on £14500 a year (starting rate) roughly £6.97 an hour, and i will be working on the phones sorting out car parts to be delivered to local garages and stuff biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

So i handed in my lengthy and well explained resignation today, pointing out a few of the reasons other than money that i do not want to work another day with halfords, and i will be starting my new job in exactly two weeks biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by nfbr

as ive already said CONGRATULATIONS!!!

im so pleased for you itll be great im sure smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

plus your resignation made very good reading! what did your manager say?

Jen x

Manager has only read my "Official" resignation so far. I asked him to keep the "unofficial" one to himself and to read it when he gets home.

Nice one, I take it this is a different place to where you went for the interview a while ago, or the same place?

Same company, but the guy who got that job worked at the branch i've got a job with. he just transfared from Warrington to Wigan as he lives in wigan, so i've taken his job at warrington.

Same company, but the guy who got that job worked at the branch i've got a job with. he just transfared from Warrington to Wigan as he lives in wigan, so i've taken his job at warrington.

Ah nice one, glad its all worked out in the end.

Other than the rap distance for work, well done! Also good luck.

I feel so out of the loop blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

worked out if i do one hours overtime a day (in order to make the distance more worthwhile and cover my fuel costs) i could be potensially earning £18400 a year, and thats just on the starter wage! I'll be getting a pay review as long as i pass my probation after four months.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick post to say things seem to be going well, and i've enjoyed my first week, despite being thrown in at the deep end with a bloody stock take biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Next week i'm working in oldham doing my training biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />