new pics lupo sport

dean

I hope the £600 includes tyres, as the Rondell 0058's are around £350 direct from Rondell, or can be had for about £250 new off E-bay in 7x15 (wheels only).

These two pictures are the exact same wheel you will be getting i.e 4 x 100 pcd, 7x15, ET35. Obviously on two different Polo's, but as you will see, there isn't anywhere near the lip you are expecting. That said though, they are a lovely looking wheel.

rondell00587x15.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

philsgti7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

philsgti1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, coldehgti, are they the rondells that are mentioned above? 7 x 15? They look nice in the flesh, i seen them at the baltic meet a couple of months ago.

i'm not so sure about them now, but glad i have found out now and not when i got them. i still like them but would like something wiv more of a lip any ideas for around the same price

I knew the dish wouldn't be as big as in the original pic, but i would have thought it would have been bigger than pictured. Its all about personal preference with the rims mate, you could always ask the supplier how big the dish is before you buy?

was lookin into those rondells at 1 point but the guy said u'll b disappointed when they turn up caus there isn't a large lip on them. the wheels above r sweet but r bbs style which is rather popular. lol

The Ronal LSs are out of stock in a lot of places at the moment and won't be in until July time... trust me i know wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

apparently they aint makin them anymore. i waited for around 6 months for them and then got bored so went for the real mcoy instead (bbs rm). did regret buyin my rims at first but now they're fatter than the ls anyway so its all good.

u can usual pick them up on ebay new for a good price but i wouldnt bother waitin around for them to come back in stock.

Glen

Edited by scoobydoo

The guy who sells them on ebay is meant to be getting them back in stock around july time and Dubmeister have the same notice on there site. They must be producing a new batch, well hopefully!!

got my new wheels today

just need to lower it and get the front bumper and grill then it will be done

PIC00292.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

this is what it will look like by next year hopefully

bodykit1copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

• 2 months later...

took my rear wiper off today

PIC00385.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

and the bump strips was a pain in the ass but got there in the end

lets just hope ppl mind my doors at work

PIC00387.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

gunna colour code the side skirts hopefully before E38

look nice mate, where did you get them from and how much if you dont mind me asking?

If your talking about the skirts they're the Reiger ones, got them on mine too but i've smashed the living daylights out of them on speedhumps sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

• 7 months later...

haven't posted anything on here for a while, so just an update on wot iv'e been doing to my lupo

i brought some of these

DSC00139.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

they are g max and i think they are built very well i payed £334 for them delivered

its lowered about 70mm at ther rear and 90mm at the front. pic's arent that great but will get some better ones soon

DSC00146.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00147.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Looks really good mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Wheels stand out just right from the colour.

• 2 months later...

got bored today had a mess around with a hood ride stencil

a871_1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />DSC00449.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />