Glens lupo

scoobydoo

its because the bumper is arched more than it should i think mate as the 3L essentially has the same shape wings as a gti..( without the flared arches..)

so might be worth ordering some 3L wings

for the 3l wings to look good the sill need to be extended to which is a bit out of my league. could prob do it but without a garage it would be a pain. i jus gonna try and stick it down with somethin as it can come off with the bumper if needs be anyway.

cheers. jus gonna try some strong sealer c how that goes to try stick it down. next up mirrors off to get the satin black treatment. oh and new exhaust tips. thinking of tdi style tips to tidy the back up again.

• 2 weeks later...

i do love the standard mirrors but i also like having something a bit different. i think these mirrors look best when u walk towards the car from the front as they seem almost tucked away. once they r satin should be sweet. best get me finger out ed38 soon...

had the grille stuck down to for a while but the sealer wasnt strong enough. need something more potent....

cheers everyone

still waiting to get some decent pics but the sun is hiding.

Glen

• 2 weeks later...

gotta leave for ed38 in less tha 14 hours haha. got my mirrors off last nite and giv them a quick coat of satin black. jus got them back on the car. plate is now in the right place. removed one of the many dings in my wheels too. cleaned the inside so far. gotta leave the outside till later as no doubt i'll be running about like a headless chicken for things ive forgot to get.

image006hm1.jpg

image007ze6.jpg

c ya'll at edition

Glen

Edited by scoobydoo

its been smoothed down and polished a couple of times. it isnt comin up to well though. it'll do till i get back.

leaving for ed38 in 6 hours. yeeooo!!

a decent cutting polish should work but it depends how many coats you used.

you best get ready for bed early start for you :P

few pics taken on the way to edition. i was to lit to move it onto the show field so doubt to many pics will be popping up lol.

IMG_2226.jpg

IMG_2220.jpg

IMG_2231.jpg

me aiming the wrong way yeeooo. ended up on the white lines passing a truck oops..

IMG_2234.jpg

IMG_2235.jpg

all taken by orla i believe.

Glen

• 4 weeks later...

couple of pics at volksautumn. hopefully some better ones will pop up as i aint no pro lol...

p1010594gl8.jpg

p1010634el6.jpg

nothin new i dont think. i jus reinstalled the sound system with some better wiring..... oh and one of my damn bbs badges got nicked or fell off. hopefully the later...

mods comin soon....... spurs sticker comin off if there performance doesnt pick up soon lol....

cheers all

Glen

Edited by scoobydoo