Glens lupo

scoobydoo

wish i knew how to take a decent photo lol, the locations i can pic out round any corner would b so sweet!!!

cheers folks

Glen

• 3 weeks later...

got a decent sunny day there last week and had some time on my hands so set to work on my boot. not gonna b a show stopper by any means but having never built one thought id give it a whirl. lupo boot is a bloody strange shape though lol.

image001ae3.jpg

image004jj6.jpg

not the best pics as i was late for work but u get the idea. got it as two tiers small component amp can be seen through the wee window. jus need to put the perspex in and sub amp on top. need to carpet it, place the crossovers somewhere and hide the wires and then im ready to move on. arch flaring wahoo!!

tryin to get the damn thing ready 4 edition with a part time job lol. feel sorry for anyone tryin to rebuild a car in that time lol.

cheers folks

Glen

balls blew a hole in my sub lol (now fixed good as new). new one tonight then haha.

Edited by scoobydoo

jus got hold of a pioneer tsw 3004 spl. not a bad lookin sub seems pretty well made. stupid thing doesnt fit in the box properly though. gonna av to make a few adjustments.

If that amp underneith is covere,d make sure its got some airflow of some kind or it'll get might hot

^^yeah gonna get a wee fan for in there but at the min there are quite a few air holes lol.

new sub

image027uj4.jpg

image026yg5.jpg

got a double bed in the other day lol

image141fx3.jpg

cheers

Glen

Edited by scoobydoo

• 4 weeks later...

had a nice day off today and it was such a day. did an oil change washed the car and polished the wheels. and finally got round to finishing the install. well nearly anyway.

bottom shelf holding compnent speaker amp.

image047nu6.jpg

top shelf carpeted and sub amp placed

image051no6.jpg

crossovers in postion

image060qa9.jpg

whole setup.

image062nk3.jpg

just need to add a fan for the bottom amp and job done.

not the best in the world but it gets me one step closer to making it edition38 worthy....

image071td4.jpg

Cheers

Glen

Edited by scoobydoo

:D cheers

mayb c u up at the next spruce field meet. actually sounds like there may b afew lupos/arosas going up.....

Glen

yippee ordered some new stuff today. hopefully here by next week and then game on again haha. sun best come out for me. gettin so close to being ready for edition. yeeha!!

Off topic, but are you on coilies? Nice set up BTW ;)

Off topic, but are you on coilies? Nice set up BTW ;)

yes fk highsports but im only running at bout 80mm as the rears rub.

Install looks nice mate, although do you think the section of carpet on the O/S should be trimmed to match the install?

noticed the other day it didn look right and now uve made me realise why lol. damn it. i'll sort that tomorrow i reckon.

cheers

Glen

Edited by scoobydoo

my new aerial. should tie me over for a bit after some thieving toe rag stole mine.

image099wr0.jpg

Glen

these jus turned up so can return some grip to the rears was starting to feel a bit sketchy in the wet lol

image106ti8.jpg

the new stuff im really lookin for still hasnt arrived yet which sucks but anywho..

new rear tyres and cv boots gettin put on this week and sorting out the camber, and if the package im waiting on turns up then game on. yippee!!

Edited by scoobydoo

u dont lol.

nah it all pops out really quick with a screw driver. not that id want to giv it a go in the rain though lol.

Nice custom touch, but how do you access your spare wheel or jack? :wacko:

You dont :lol: I cant remember the last time I has a spare wheels in the back of a car !!!!

Tyre weld in the glove box though lol

• 2 weeks later...

yippee my new parts finally arrived. was like a real hassling christmas gift it was wrapped up so tight took my bout twenty mins to get the stuff out. and i have a killer hangover which didn help. haha went skinny dipping las nite in the sea lol... righto back on topic got me the full 3l front......

image182is8.jpg

image183gg8.jpg

also flared my arches a tiny wee bit so nearly enough clearance for the wheels to stop rubbing. that'll b the bestest thing ever. silence when driving lol. its great banter when the neighbour comes out to find u thumping ur car with a hammer lol.

dunno if i should whip these bits on as am not in good shape but we'll c......

cheers for looking

Glen

Ive been told there isnt much to it jus some minor adjustments needed. i have all the parts required for it as far as im aware so hopefully all will go well. i'll find out tomorrow lol.