Little piece of news.

Tigz™

And two of the Pussycat dolls used to be men. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

This has come from the missus for one of two reasons.

a ) Its true

B ) Shes trying to stop me perving when they come on the TV.

http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/na/archive/00...p16_208044a.jpg

If this is true, Im guessing the red haired girl.

No idea on the other which is a litle worrying blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Edited by Tigz

lmao, just cause theres a couple of munters in the band doesnt mean that there blokes..... emmas got you sussed mate!!!! prob the drool coming out side of your mouth when the bands on!!! lol

if any are, id guess at 2nd left and 4th left smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

as long as it aint the main one that does all the singing! wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

same as mate, shes bloody gorgeous!

lalala im not listening....im going to ignore it and keep dreaming biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Alfie twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

And two of the Pussycat dolls used to be men. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

a ) Its true

Prove it! If it is true I'm going to have to radicly re-think my personal time sick.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":sick:" border="0" alt="sick.gif" />

there chav spice hate them all

angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

Pussycat-Dolls-wp16_208044a.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

is this true?

this is shatterin my dreams. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

i love the lead singer.

oh and that is possibly the funniest picture i've ever seen. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />