GTi T's Lupo Gti With Compomotive MO's UPDATED PICS PAGE 7April updated pics page 9....BBS RM's now on

Tigz™

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HPIM0472.jpg

They look superb!! pure track slag :D

Spanks mate, hope the pic has made you NOT want to sell yours now

The BBS looks much better...!

B)

D.

I kind of agree, but these make the car look alot different again which is why i like them, plus the weather over here in UK isn't very good now so the BBS had to come off the car and go into my storage :)

Love um Tom, esp with the R888's!!

Cheers matey, unfortunately had to take the R888's off now cus of the poop weather and the fact they were killing my arches with them being 50 series profile, I blame Toyo for not making any 15 inch in 45 series profile, i guess it's for handling as it distorts the tyre wall too much having a lower profile which will obviously affect handling, but i don't know for sure. I could have always raised the coilies but im not raising it more, ive aleady done that much to my anger :lol:

Tyres ubber cool.

How much mate?

I got the lot for 500 notes off a chap on seatcupra.net, he'd just been round the Nurburgring in his IHI Ibiza with these wheels and tyres on,still plenty of tread left for me to have a dabble next summer!!!!!! :D

Something crazy i have heard is that the tyres alone on these in 15 inch are 120 each!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o Now that's some expensive schizzle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by GTi T

The Compomotives with the Toyo R888-tires looks great, great looking car aswell! :)

Make sure you have the wheel angles right so the tires last a little longer, I think the 2,5 degrees negative camber with 0degrees toe works great, and the tires last quite long. The downside is that the car is a little 'nervous' during roaduse on roads with bad surface...

I've used a set of R888 (and a set of Yokohama A048's) this summer and the R888 works really great on the gti's.

Here in Sweden the 195/50-15" R888 cost £57/each, well worth the money when the costs is similar to the streettires that gives poor grip for trackuse! B)

The Compomotives with the Toyo R888-tires looks great, great looking car aswell! :)

Make sure you have the wheel angles right so the tires last a little longer, I think the 2,5 degrees negative camber with 0degrees toe works great, and the tires last quite long. The downside is that the car is a little 'nervous' during roaduse on roads with bad surface...

I've used a set of R888 (and a set of Yokohama A048's) this summer and the R888 works really great on the gti's.

Here in Sweden the 195/50-15" R888 cost £57/each, well worth the money when the costs is similar to the streettires that gives poor grip for trackuse! B)

R888's are off the car now matey because the weather isn't good enough for them

Looks spot on mate, you guna get some centre caps for them?

cheers mate,

Yeah might do, the wheels did come with the the Compo ones but the previous owner of them has told me they dont fit on these, i think he's right aswell, they seem to not leave much space for the Compo centre caps, they sit alot different to the 16" White ones, think it's because of the large difference in ET as my white MO's were ET35 and these black ones are ET20.

just checked on R888.co.uk , the 15" versions of them are a shade under £80 each

whos plat grey arosa? i see your dads car and the beezer so looks like your driveway T ? :lol:

mmm they look super awesome tom! :shades::wub:

Merci madame, what wheels are next on yours?

just checked on R888.co.uk , the 15" versions of them are a shade under £80 each

whos plat grey arosa? i see your dads car and the beezer so looks like your driveway T ? :lol:

Kiwi Yellow/Green Mk2 Ibiza Cupra in garage is Mum's

Modded Yellow Mk3 Ibiza Cupra and plat Arosa TDI Dad's

Red Golf Rallye big bro's

Edited by GTi T

I want them wheels!!

No no no you already have enough young lady :P

Nice wheels.....very track car stylee!

Cheers matey, should be a damn sight easier to clean this winter than my Turbo's or BBS

Kiwi Yellow/Green Mk2 Ibiza Cupra in garage is Mum's

Modded Yellow Mk3 Ibiza Cupra and plat Arosa TDI Dad's

Red Golf Rallye big bro's

Proper vag family! cool

Love it Tom :shades:

Spanks mate

Not long now till your new brum arrives bet you're well chuffed :)

Proper vag family! cool

I know, the neighbours think we're loons :lol:

Will have to get some pics of them all together soon

Edited by GTi T