GTi T's Lupo Gti With Compomotive MO's UPDATED PICS PAGE 7April updated pics page 9....BBS RM's now on

Tigz™

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm racing in Sweden this week, next week is good though. Could meet up at Trafford Centre Tuesday? Could get Abi etc along too?

Cheers

Chris

Tuesday 20th sounds ok yeah, peel avenue car park underneath is a good meeting point and possibly good photo point aswell

Ill ask around and try get a bit of interest

Tom

Sounds good. I'll make sure l give her a quick clen in that case!! What junction of the M60 do you come off for that carpark?

Junction 9 for trafford centre, then 3rd exit off the roundabout, take the mossfield/dumplington sliproad ignore signs for trafford centre though,turn left at bottom and its the second exit off the roundabout into Peel avenue.

Once your off the motorway, i can meet you on the road and drive in, i go the road way through manchester rather than the motorway.

We'll sort summit, ill pm you my contact details

Tom

Edited by GTi T

I've missed those rims, defo your best set smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Cheers for changin the title mate

I do still like these rims

These are the only reason i haven't gone for the 280 mm conversion, theyre soooooo close now to the caliper.

were due for some new pics mate, as soon as i get this pipe, will take you for a spin too wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

were due for some new pics mate, as soon as i get this pipe, will take you for a spin too wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Good man!

wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> tasty

Thank you smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

tom, your pops wouldn't happen to have any spare bits of pipework left from the intercooler conversion that he no longer needs would he ? either samco or o.e.? just need a short section of bigger bore pipe to wrap over the new one when i get it as kind of a protection layer.

tom, your pops wouldn't happen to have any spare bits of pipework left from the intercooler conversion that he no longer needs would he ? either samco or o.e.? just need a short section of bigger bore pipe to wrap over the new one when i get it as kind of a protection layer.

Matey ill find out for you tonight and give you an answer by phonecall or text

If he has nothing left ill ask him to see if he can get some stuff for you from somewhere else no probs !

• 2 weeks later...

Took a couple of pics after using good old meguiars on the motor again before the Trafford meet the other evening

ClubLupoMeetDrivingRange21stJune001.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

ClubLupoMeetDrivingRange21stJune002.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by GTi T

Good question

I have 2 night shifts left in work, then 4 off, ill have to let you know though matey as my days off might be busy this week sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

i cant get over how shiny your car is! must have taken some serious muscle to get it like that! looking really good anywho

and yes i agree meguires products are 100% amazing smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Jen x

• 1 month later...

New tailpipe pics coming soon with the Ronal Turbos again

Im disgusted with the quality of the ......... one i had on

Thank god its gone and ive got proper stainless on my motor now

Most of my system has been replaced by a place called TubeTorque in macclesfield who deal with competition manifolds and full systems so they know theyre stuff when it comes to exhausts.

They couldn't stop laughing when my car was on the ramps at the quality of the ......... i had on

Fits even better than the old one now though so very pleased smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Pics soon

T

Edited by GTi T

there must be something in the water up there, my dad recently had an exhaust made by a company in macclesfield for his cobra and it was very good quality

have you just had the new exhaust from the manifold back?

do they just use the origanal mounting points or do they attach it to the body?

looking forward to some pics, is it rude to ask what it cost?

there must be something in the water up there, my dad recently had an exhaust made by a company in macclesfield for his cobra and it was very good quality

have you just had the new exhaust from the manifold back?

do they just use the origanal mounting points or do they attach it to the body?

looking forward to some pics, is it rude to ask what it cost?

Really? Ive been there a couple of times over the last month, time before last i saw that Cobra there on the ramps. Ive got a couple of pics on my phone of it actually on the ramps wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> What a small world!

Ive had various bits replaced on the exhaust over various visits to these guys.

Had complete new silencer made for about half way up the system, that was £90 last year,very well made and excellent quality.

Took it back late last month to get some rattles sorted, think that was £20

Was there again on the 20th of this month to have the new tailpipe fitted, looks pukka now biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Regarding your question on the mounting theyve got rid of a few brackets that were useless and just used ones that were necessary.

Not at all rude to ask how much i dont mind, the tailpipe cost £20 to fit by them, was quite a bit of work involved surprisingly and i praise them for their hard work on my car whenever its been there.

I always watch them work on my motor and tell them how i want it and it comes out perfect everytime

i bought the new tailpipe for £18 from another place over the phone that Tube Torque recommended so im pleased.

Is it Jim yeah?I guess thats your name? Let your dad know he has a nice motor!

Will try get pics tomorrow, the Ronal Turbos went back on today and the car had a wash tonight so all looks clean.

Tom

• 3 weeks later...

Well it's been a while since i said i was going to have some new pics.

Took some today, a little crappy, but today was the first day it hasn't rained here so took some quick after i washed the motor.

LupoGTIwithRONALTURBOSAUG06002.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

LupoGTIwithRONALTURBOSAUG06004.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

LupoGTIwithRONALTURBOSAUG06005.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

LupoGTIwithRONALTURBOSAUG06007.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

LupoGTIwithRONALTURBOSAUG06010.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

LupoGTIwithRONALTURBOSAUG06013.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Cheers

T

Edited by GTi T