Is a "yellow" sport to feminine for a male(1st car)?

xxvbv

Sports are quick, they wont be taking the piss when they eat dust.
agreed iv seen one go and theyre definately as quick as the paper saids

And to be honest you shouldnt really care what other people think, you will get coments more about "it being a girly car" than the colour although personally id check to see if you can actually get insurance on a sport before thinking about one as a first car as theyre grp 5+

wayne

ive done all the insurance stuff and i can get it around 800-900.
may i ask how old you are? seems a good quote

and the question is 'do YOU want a yellow car'? its one of them things if you dont like all the bits of the car including colour you wont like the car

wayne

17, quote is under parents name, although with direct line i can still build up no claims. I think ill be fine with a yellow car as long as i have black wheels smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

17, quote is under parents name, although with direct line i can still build up no claims. I think ill be fine with a yellow car as long as i have black wheels smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

just about to say that, some deep dish wheels with polished rims and black spokes and black tints will look awesome.

**** everyone else just buy it! lol there well fun to drive! and will p*** a few saxo drivers off along with alot of other cars. ive had two bmw drivers give mine ago and gave me a bit of respect when ive stuck with em hahaha! im not sayin they will beat everything but ya know there always going to be someone with a faster car but there plenty quick enough

\/ some one mention black rims with a polished lip agen? \/

Edited by eXXXtreme arosa

My first car was yellow (a Dolomite Sprint - the only colour to have them in) and that was safe as!

I always wanted a Dolomite Sprint... couldn't afford the insurance or the car then... still can't afford a good one now!

S!

apparently yellow cars get cheaper insurance as they are easier to spot due to some survey looking at which colours have the most accidents, (not suprisingly black)

Yellow arosas and loops look awesome mate, I wouldnt feel ashamed at all. If it was a paler yellow then maybe but bright yellow is fine! Go for it, you won't regret it!

just not sure if yellow is good for a male, i would definately have black wheels on it tho lol

Nothin wrong with yellow for a guys car. I drive one and not had any comments on the colour.

Lupo_Rear_Right_3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Looks like the yellow with black wheels is catching on!

chicks dig a man big enough to drive a yellow car.............

DSCN7670.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

lupo.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Yeah, I had a onvi yellow 1.0s until about a month ago. You'll certainley get a few looks when it's got the wheels on.

I also had a yellow fiat cinq sporting a few years ago and that didn't put me off the colour.

All your mates will definatley know it's you as you pass them :-)