Odd choice I know

tdwindustries

Yeah Max and snoop taught me the getting in and out, but with a hard top its even more difficult!

And snoop.... i have been lurking on vx220 forums for ages as you know!

oh... and i tried ringing you in my excitement but you didnt answer. not very nice i felt...

Awwww, I can no longer call you Rice Boy. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Will 'Corsa Boy' suffice? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Congrats anyway. I think you've made the right choice.

Nice car, shame about the badge tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

You feckers all buying VX's...I wanna go and blow my house fund on an Exige now sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

doh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":doh:" border="0" alt="doh.gif" /> A quality marque there Tim, you must have impeccable taste.

looks like a tidy example Tim, can't see any signs of hard use smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Need to get the hardtop sprayed black though don't like the silver on black. Have you taken it off and tried the soft top, shoudl check that it's in working order before you bought it just to be sure, a new one is almost a grand.

have you done the usual checks - is the header tank plastic gone milky (ready to explode and needs replaced as the uv light has degraded it), radiator hoses are clipped and well attached (prevent a flood of fluid over windscreen in traffic), condition of suspension arms (not too corroded), the sock filter for the air intake has been done (save you being hit by wasps and stones sucked inside the car)

First thing to invest in is a dose of Seemann biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

http://www.divingdirectshop.co.uk/product_...235905eba98da89

recommendation for most softtops is that you grease your seals every three months with silicon grease to keep them supple. Will stop most leaks too as long as the turbo seals have been fitted.

(did you check the turbo seals upgrade has been done?) Turbo ones have extra rain channels on the top header rail.

Edited by Crusoe