Odd choice I know

tdwindustries

stick a wanted on s2ki and see if you get any bites, should be a few out there in that price range just now

Edited by Crusoe

DCP_1136.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

You dont want that one! Did any one watch 2Fast 2Furious last night?

You need the pink one in that laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by VWR Lupo

tim there's one on the honda main dealer used car list,

2000 S2000 Convertible 2.0i Roadster

Body style Convertible

Colour Berlina Black

Transmission Manual

Fuel Petrol

Mileage 34,780

Price £13,995

Date of registration 05/10/2000

could get a younger one private sale but this would have a years warrenty

I would personally have gone for the VX, but that's because it's highly likely that it'll be my next car tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I agree with what people have said here though. It's not a practical car, and if you need a car for lots of long motorway trips and to carry more than 1 other person and a hanful of luggage then you're right to go for something different.

There are lots of things for the VX though. It's actually suprisingly affordable to insure and is very light on petrol and it is probably the best handling car you can get for the money. I honestly think that saying they are dangerous in a crash is totally wrong. Although it's low, the passengers are effectively inside the chassis meaning they are very well protected.

I wasn't saying they were dangerous in a crash Mike, (opposite infact they have a very strong chassis) more that they are more likely to have problems which cause a crash, several with broken suspension control arms etc. while driving along. they aren't really built and tested for long term use like a main stream production car. I got 25mpg or so from the vx and about the same from the S2000 though you can get 35mpg+ from the honda if you cruise out of vtec.

BTW - has nobody else noticed the topic description? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Wonder who did that *cough* Snoopy *cough*. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

putney had the s2k record, think it only took a week before he slid his into the kerb and damaged the suspension lol

I'll start the book on Tim for 2 months biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by Crusoe

because i own a lupo does that mean i have to buy a vx or s2000 as my next car?

or can i choose something different? lol

the s2000 is a good choice, i would never have thought the s3 was a lard ass, i always fancied one of those when i was younger.

the s2000 is a good choice, i would never have thought the s3 was a lard ass, i always fancied one of those when i was younger.

I think the S3 is a good car aswell, real power for not alot of money smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

woohoo! couple of days away from here and Tims finally made his choice. Probably the best decision for what you need really Tim, even if it is a little girly.

Was it the fact that if you bought a vx the suspension is certain to fail that put you off in the end.lol

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

£25K or so would get you a full one off works spoon race spec S2000

http://www.spoonsportseurope.net/S2000.asp

if only it was road legal....

The S3 just felt like a heavy MKIV Golf GTI and they feel nasty IMO, but hey what do I know!

Still no joy in actually finding a bloody S2000 though

Thanks for the kind words Max smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Did you see all the ones i found for you? wasnt there the one for you in that lot?

Edited by VWR Lupo

worth mentioning that the invites are already out to s2ki members to attend the top 5 Auto Express used car survey again this year so the s2000 will be in the top 5 and maybe the top spot again this year. if you want a bargain you'll have to buy one shortly before the mags hype up the prices a bit and the sun starts coming out.