Most stupid Lupo ever?

Tigz™

That is horrible, the wheels are ok, but just look at them back lights, they are awful. Im so pleased its not British! And how can i forget the bonnet.....each to their own i suppose.

Edited by Adam

its better than the kicker one but hate the bonnit and boot lid they need sorting tho sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

i like the bad boy bonnet but that vent! and the rest of it...eeeeewwwww dont wana say it but it reminds me of a chav'd up corsa!! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> thats upset me!! lol

wow, an evo bonnet vent

you must have a 340bhp fire spitting monster under there ....

no ....?

oh well

And isn't there an 'S' in Deutsch

and whats the fuggin pink thing over yonder, thats fuggin hingin anaw

Edited by moreno510

it's not a german lupo, so the "deutch" could mean some other thing.

this lupo apparently is from belgium.

regards,

tom

i dont find it that offensive tbh. at least it hasnt got scaffolding pipes cable tied on to it like a certian car weve seen recently tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

i dont find it that offensive tbh. at least it hasnt got scaffolding pipes cable tied on to it like a certian car weve seen recently tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Have i missed somthing confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />