I am a tight ass

tdwindustries

I just cant justify the amount of loan for better cars so decided to stick to 11-12 grand of car.

S2000 is great, amazing, superb etc etc. I would love one. But.... its not cheap to insure (1400 quid a year, as its grp 20) and not cheap to run, and I am a little worried about crashing.

VX seems to be the best of all worlds...... I keep coming back to them. Its about 800 a year for insurance and quicker than the S!

So I think I have found the ideal VX, just waiting on the owner really. And the Lupo will be going, Adam is biting at my heels so I am letting it go early as I have alternative wheels for a while!

Cheers Tim

so did you have a drive of an S2K Tim, it is faster than a n/a vx at anything over 30mph IMO, insurance is quite a bit more for group 20 over group 16 though.

I am a tight ass

you shoudn't advertise such things, DJ will be after you later laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

lol no worries there si - forgot about your PM tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

as for VX yes I fit, yes I have driven an s2000 this week and it was mammouth, at the other end of the scale to the VX. I said to Snoop earlier that it felt quicker! He wasnt having any of it tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

not only quicker but sounds so much better too, can always get the vx and do a honda engine transplant later biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> you can get a s2k for 12K though too wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by Crusoe

I had a s2000 on a stretch, must of been just under a 1/4 mile, managed to get into 4th before i had to do some serious breaking. That was a good day. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Just recently drove a jap import evo 7 second hand all modded up. Luckily had a long way to go and park it. Amazing car.

Edited by tuffers

Yeah mental - didnt leave 3rd gear. Put it in 6th at 60 on motorway just to see and felt like the engine had stalled smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Driving another tomorrow, hopefully for a bit longer.

Oh and I am working on my memoirs of X904 NJO as it passes on to a new owner tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Another VX in the club! Always thought you'd get one as thats the car you've always come back to. I'd like to hold myself partly responsible for your choice. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

The next thing is to save for throttle bodies.......................................

so did you have a drive of an S2K Tim, it is faster than a n/a vx at anything over 30mph IMO, insurance is quite a bit more for group 20 over group 16 though.

you shoudn't advertise such things, DJ will be after you later laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Hey!

mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

They do look particularly good in black, not as good as yellow though. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> That one is mint- perfect mods and its been looked after. Pricey though. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />