I am a tight ass

tdwindustries

i'd be worried about stone chips taking off chunks of paint on a black one, looks bad enough on silver but might look terrible on a black one that was used daily.

always winced when a stone got flicked up onto the paintwork, usually took a decent chunk with it though at least the silver almost matched the colour underneath. couple of hundred on those protection films is probably well spent if you want to keep it perfect.

Exactly the same decision I had Tim. As I was doing work for Subaru I could have got a cheap one, still chose a second hand VX over it and never regretted it. Just have to take the abuse from the Subaru people for driving a 'brids' car. huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

The Scooby does seem to have "lost it" a bit doesn't it. It was only a few years ago since everybody was lusting after them.

I put it down to the "frog" model and, more importantly, cheap imports driven idiotically by numpties and chavs.

Apparently one of the biggest binds of having a new one is getting an 18 yr old draw up alongside at the lights and wanting to race.