2006 Official Club Lupo Calendar!

Snoopy

Due to popular demand, it has been decided that Club Lupo will this year be making an official calendar, featuring 13 of the best photos on the site.

Those of you who are on the ball might have realised that we're already in January 2006! Well, fret not, we aim to have the calendar in your grubby little mitts before the end of the month. Ideally it would have been earlier, but we left it a bit late to organise it cover.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

AndyW's Anthracite Lupo GTI

stupidfish@mac.com

January:

january.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Caption Coming Soon!

February:

february.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Chris260's Blue Lupo Sport

March:

march.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Caption Coming Soon!

April:

april.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Tigz's Silver Lupo 1.0

May:

may.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Ross's Red Lupo GTI in Germany

June:

june.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Max's Yellow Lupo 1.4

Photo Courtesy of rachel@wearecentralpark.com

July:

july.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

T5POL's Blue Lupo GTI

Photo Courtesy of icy@fotki.com

August:

august.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

ArosaMike's Black Arosa Sport

September:

september.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Snoopy's Silver Lupo GTI

October:

october.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

MattyB's Silver Lupo GTI

Photo Courtesy of AndyW (stupidfish@mac.com)

November:

november.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

NickiLupo's Black Lupo GTI

Photo Courtesy of Rob Telford (rob@cybertects.co.uk)

December:

december.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Mitch Unit 21's Lupo S with Polo GTI engine

CONFIRMED ORDERS

If you think you should be on one of these lists and are not, get in touch with me!

PayPal Payment Made:

Ryan Lupo Sport

NickiLupo

AndyW

gurl_racer

csi_bha

VixWagen

Paul

T5POL

jthedriva

Chappas

Payna

MattyB

LINCOLNSHIRELUPOGTI

Jon

Mitch Unit 21

Zippy

ArosaMike

Grapo

Tim

Ross

Alfie

noddy1

Cheque Payment Made:

chris260

Tigz

UNCONFIRMED ORDERS

Max

Edited by Snoopy

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as you pm me back with postage I'm ready to pay for this, looks fantastic!

Loving Mitch's December shot, perfect month for it. My only complaint, I'd like a caption credit for October, its MattyB's car, but its my pic. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> A minor niggle though!

Can't wait for this!

Edited by AndyW

My only complaint, I'd like a caption credit for October, its MattyB's car, but its my pic. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> A minor niggle though!

Sorry, I totally forgot! I did intend to credit you. Anyway, now fixed.

Let me know if you'd like an e-mail or website address including as well.

did you get my payment?

Yes, many thanks. There's a list of everyone I've had payment from at the bottom of the first post, will be updated as I receive 'em smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Sorry, I totally forgot! I did intend to credit you. Anyway, now fixed.

No worries. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Just didn't want the world to think MattyB was such a skilled photographer. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I will probably be ordering a couple of spares in case any get damaged or lost in transit, so with any luck you can have one of those. I can't guarantee one without payment though - sorry sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Can I have your paypal address please, or have I missed it on one of the earlier posts?

It's in the first post, but there's a lot of info in there! It's paypal@alexisbirkill.com smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edit: Made first post a bit clearer smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by Snoopy

is it just me or does the kid look like his peeing on max's car laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i have tried paying using p pal but keeps highlighting the field for your e mail addy even though i put in paypal@alexisbirkill.com

i have tried paying using p pal but keeps highlighting the field for your e mail addy even though i put in paypal@alexisbirkill.com

Weird, not sure what that's about. Seemed to work for Vixwagen, so maybe PayPal had a glitch...

a disappointing collection of pictures rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Its a bit of a shame that you didn't allow people to submit a picture that they thought was worthy. Although I do understand it could have got a bit complicated, never mind. And while I'm here, how do I become a 'Premium Member'?

Rob

Edited by Rob GTI

We tried that last year.

All we had was "use mine use mine"

We posted a bunch of worthey pics, (ignoreing all the pics on your driveways wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> ) and had a vote with all the premiom members.

To become a premiom member, go to your control panel, then down to options.

It says "Purchuse paid subsriptions"

Thanks, just done that. I think it should be made clearer to users how to become a Premium Member and why they should do it. Maybe it was and i missed it but whenever i go to www.clublupo.co.uk it 'remembers me' and logs me in straight to the forum page so i dont ever see the front page with news etc.

Just an idea, sorry if i sound like an arrogant ass!!

(ignoreing all the pics on your driveways )

February...

Its a bit of a shame that you didn't allow people to submit a picture that they thought was worthy.

That exactly what did happen really, and this year we have something to show for it, which is good!

And LOL, surprise surprise Crusoes too tight too get one. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />