testing the water - summer bbq / club lupo party at my house

Adam K

think hes planning it 4 the summer if u look at the title!

On the contary baby puppy, it is you who needs to read.

He is planning shindig for the summer but testing the water now, in the winter, hence the frozen reference.

Now stop trying to correct me and go munch some fur burger! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can we camp and charge a tenner, lol, how about some trade stands

it sounds fun with the camping biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 1 month later...
Can me and Kady come biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

nope, we don't want no riff raff there lowering the tone!! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

nope, we don't want no riff raff there lowering the tone!! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Is that a yes then thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

everyone is welcome, just bring food and alcohol biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Thankyou, will do cheers.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheers:" border="0" alt="cheers.gif" />

Bring on summer shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Are newbies allowed? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Newbies have to bring 25% more food and drink than old school members.

I am of course joking, its only 15%. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Newbies have to bring 25% more food and drink than old school members.

I am of course joking, its only 15%. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

you forgot to mention that newbies need to supply the lap dancers too!

sounds cool was thinking bout only last week wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />