nfbr's TDI

nfbr

6PICT0620.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

This one! The car has perfect poise & ride height, the wheels & smaller details like the door handle trims really compliment each other & they give the whole car a look of class. Superb mrgreen.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":mrgreen:" border="0" alt="mrgreen.gif" />

That is stunning shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

i guess you live near to warrington then ?

What colour is your mk2 ?

their are some pics in readers rides but ive sold it now doh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":doh:" border="0" alt="doh.gif" />

yep, i live in warrington

ive just realised, didn't your sig have 3 lupos in it before not 4

Edited by jiminy

it does get dirty sometimes..... doesnt it al?? lol

Only on weekdays!

That is stunning shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Thank you smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Not too dirty I hope

Never too dirty, These summer wheels get washed once a day.

lol... nah you can still see your reflection in it...

Always.

yep, i live in warrington

ive just realised, didn't your sig have 3 lupos in it before not 4

Ahh - i live in oldham and work in warrington (as you well know)

Hmmm... unless someone removed one lupo then no i'm sure it has always been four?

Edited by nfbr

• 4 weeks later...

Few pics from my cleaning session today 6j1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

6j2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

6j3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

6j4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

6j5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

6j6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

6j7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Get those tyres done! Looks good though Al. cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

What about the wheels? should i just leave them dirty? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Looks clean enough to eat my breakfast off tomorrow morning, oh and dinner and tea biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Ill bring the cereal, you provide the milk.

On a more serious note...... LOoking stunning mate basically, you know where we live if you wanna come round and do all four cars. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

T

Oo its a corker! Love it, think Ive said it before but I feel a little bit of history repeating, tra la la.

I'll get my coat

aww, your lovely, but i really dont get that...

Hans is looking absolutely stunning as usual Al

Those keskins suit it to a tee imo

how about branching out into your own valeting company?

you can clean my car anytime wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

At the risk of repeating myself, this is by far the best non GTi on the forum

Anymore plans, or is it complete?

Wow such an immaculate car you got there. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Covered with elbow grease though... tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> .

Hans is looking absolutely stunning as usual Al

Those keskins suit it to a tee imo

I knew i loved them when i did that first photoshop where everyone believed they were REALLY ON THE CAR!

how about branching out into your own valeting company?

you can clean my car anytime wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

If only their was money and customer demand in the valleting business... I LOVE cleaning my car...

At the risk of repeating myself, this is by far the best non GTi on the forum

Lovely for you to say so, But i'm sure their are a few others which surpass mine in many ways.

Anymore plans, or is it complete?

For now he's staying the same... I'd like something bigger, with even more torque... so we'll see...

just gona keep him serviced regularly now as i'm doing a lot of mileage, I'm going nowhere today, and between tomorrow morning and getting to Edition38 i've got 400 miles to do lol...

Wow such an immaculate car you got there. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

If only your kind words were true...

The front end is anything But immaculate sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> need a new Front bumper, and the bonnet needs repainting.

Whilst i'm on that note i need 2 new wing mirrors and a couple of carpark dents removing sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />