well ive started again

noddy

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will do buddy wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

yes i am buddy blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

i'm a bit skint at the mo so will be a few weeks but i am getting an auto sparky to come and get my car running then i will do as much as i can to get the charger on and running then off to have ecu wired in and maped then its to come home so i can take it to bits and get it painted then back together the day befor e38 lol

so not much to do

Edited by noddy1

Really cool project, look forward to seeing it.

What color are you going for then?

not sure on coluor yet keep changing my mind

should have a few updates on sunday

did'nt realise you were changing the colour also.

still not sure if i am yet most likely not its a cash thing (but the whole car needs a blow over as its a mess )

you dont see many in this colour with the sort of look i want so most likely keep it this colour

Smurf blue at its best lol

sod off you tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

its noddy blue biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

soft noddy blue laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

if you were to change the colour personally id go a metalic im not really into these pastel colours as much anymore as they dont really show all the lines of the panels etc scooby blue would look sweet IMO or in the mk2 punto they did a light metalic blue which looks really nice or even Alfa nuva blue (pearl)

was nice speeking to you at UD and listening to the plans youve got it should be one truly special car once finnished and think i may drag myself along to e38 this year just to see it

wayne

soft noddy blue laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

if you were to change the colour personally id go a metalic im not really into these pastel colours as much anymore as they dont really show all the lines of the panels etc scooby blue would look sweet IMO or in the mk2 punto they did a light metalic blue which looks really nice or even Alfa nuva blue (pearl)

was nice speeking to you at UD and listening to the plans youve got it should be one truly special car once finnished and think i may drag myself along to e38 this year just to see it

wayne

it will be a flat pastel if i change it but if i go blue i will just stick with what it is now

you need to come to e38 get yourself a tent you will have a fab time wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

i spy with my little eye something beginning with S

DSC00085.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

sory for crap pic will get better ones tomorrow

Edited by noddy1

at the mo buddy its just sat in the bay not runing or mouted so the only thing i can tell you is the compresion will be lowered buy a spacerplate

sweet as this is somethin i've wanted to do but i haven't got the bottle to feck wif 7k of car so i just going for the faggit's option of waiting till i can afford focus st or if it takes long enough to afford that then i can insure a tvr i'll skip the st lol but fair play too ya for doing it will be mental when it's done

where's the exhaust guna go or is that a worry about it afterwards problem

sweet as this is somethin i've wanted to do but i haven't got the bottle to feck wif 7k of car so i just going for the faggit's option of waiting till i can afford focus st or if it takes long enough to afford that then i can insure a tvr i'll skip the st lol but fair play too ya for doing it will be mental when it's done

where's the exhaust guna go or is that a worry about it afterwards problem

the exhaust will be a 4,2,1 (if it fits as the charger is very close to the std one ) and stainless steel 2.5" with hidden tailpipes