well ive started again

noddy

well hackheem says there's an oil way on the gti thats not on the sport what parts of the head do you want pic of buddy i have a 1.4 one here wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

sorry i took so long buddy i forgot all about it

DSCF0014.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

• 2 months later...

well ive started again i'm fitting a gti engine i have just the car back to my house after months of hell with out it now time to rip it to bits again wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> will keep you guys posted

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Had enough of the porridge 'boxed f*rd then? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Where did you get the engine and will she be ready for E38? (they'll be a woopin if you dont)

right been out and done a little

Image025.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Image024.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

as you can see adam i know how it come apart wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> roll on e38

thats an hour and a halfs work just have get under it now an work my magic

Edited by noddy1

Have you found a loom yet bud?

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

looks awesome wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> , gona be such a sleeper laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> love it...

You know I need a 75hp loom dont ya mate wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

tigz there is a 75bhp lupo in a yard near me, do you want the whole car or just engine bay????

will see if i can get a price

ECU to engine bay, although I dont know for sure if the car loom thats fitted will fit the 75hp ECU.

So probably an idea for a price on the whole thing.

Thinking about just fitting the stock ECU and get that mapped.

as you can see adam i know how it come apart wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> roll on e38

I should hope you know how to take a car apart by now, but 1h 30min to do that? Your slacking wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

did an hour again tonight on my own and did this Image022.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Good work, you've almost caught up with Andi already laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Whens the new lump going in?

gotta sort out cluch as its not cable any more and and swap subframe to gti so few weeks yet but ging to do cam belt and water pump with the engine out but will keep posting up how its going i will be at e38 if it kills me wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

looks as though they come to bits in no time! - pity you couldnt get it all put back together finished as quick!

fair play for having the balls mate! cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

lol we should have a engine swap challenge noddy wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

lol we should have a engine swap challenge noddy wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

haha i'm working 10 hour days and then doing this after sleeping.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":sleeping:" border="0" alt="sleeping.gif" /> nakt but will be worth it in the end

right today i have taken the dash out and droped the front sub frame so will give every thing a clean then will look at how i have to sort my cluch peddle and gear selctor wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

paul i am selling it but it is buggered and i dont know how bad so pm me if you would like it