Club Lupos newest member!

Tigz™

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah congratulations mate! I know you were tired but that's still not a good enough excuse for that shirt your wearing. sick.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":sick:" border="0" alt="sick.gif" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

ahhhh congratulations! shes adorable! im glad everything went well gosh 30hours poor emma! bet your so proud smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Jen x

chloe must of foreseen the top you were wearing hence not wanting to come out.........lol top job tho biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

chloe must of foreseen the top you were wearing hence not wanting to come out.........lol top job tho  biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> "Put me back in!!! ..Put me back in!!!.. Right i'm gonna support Shrove Tuesday from now on"... LOL

Congrats to the 3 of you Bruv.. Got all this to come in November wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Just woke up on the sofa.

Gotta go pick them up from the hospital.

So excited, how crap is it having to leave them the first night.

Tried blagging them into letting me sleep on the chair but just like the dinners they brought round, couldn't get anything out of them lol

Well, better get ready to be a Dad.

Thanks again guys.

No modding the pushchair, it doesn't need lowering!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I know you were tired but that's still not a good enough excuse for that shirt your wearing. sick.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":sick:" border="0" alt="sick.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

chloe must of foreseen the top you were wearing hence not wanting to come out

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

nice tattoos to

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Didn't notice she had any

Andi, stop it, your making me cry! I want one!

Seriously tho she is one cute baby biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Aww that's one cute baby you got there Andi biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Congratulations to you both!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! She's gorgeous! wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Hello Chloe! Welcome aboard!

Congrats Andi & Emma!

You guys will make such a good family.

Looking forward to meeting the newest member of Club Lupo in the not to distant future!

thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

Awwe. Isn't she sweet! Congratulations mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> You must be one proud Dad at the moment!

Well, I can't believe I missed this thread, after being on tenderhooks for 2 weeks!!

Mate, I am SOOOO jealous. We're still working on the family thing wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> which of course is great, but nothing on the end result I'm guessing.

She looks beautiful, which is more than can be said of you, and always good to hear she's healthy. Same goes for Emma.

You're gonna be more of a Cheshire cat than even I was on our wedding day, and I reckon the tears will come back when it's hers!!

You're gonna make a top Dad who she'll be proud of (provided you get rid of that shirt, and any others like it!).

Congratulations of the highest order to you both, and give young Chloe a big cuddle from the pair of us.

So chuffed for you.

ok ok i missed this thread, duh

she loooks gorgeous ! well done guy mustve taken alot of practice for such a cutie biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

CONGRATULATIONS !

Mate, I am SOOOO jealous. We're still working on the family thing  wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />  which of course is great, but nothing on the end result I'm guessing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Stick with it Steve, we'd been trying without admitting it for a couple of years.

Well three if you think we've never used contraception!

It only happend, after I started to pull the house and car apart.

Could be whats needed?

You realise you'll have to keep the Loop for her don't you?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It would be a great car for her 18th wouldn't it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Wooo, it would be like my Dad building me a mk1 biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

she loooks gorgeous ! well done guy mustve taken alot of practice for such a cutie biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

CONGRATULATIONS !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks mate, we are so happy.

Going to do the rounds today and show her off.

First night home went great, unlike the night before she settled for a couple of hours dureing the night.

I was up untill 5am, got my head down till she woke again at 8:30am.

Emma was defenatly needing the break.

Every tried breast feeding when you dont have tits?

Strange holding baby chloe to a passed out mother to be fed biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />