FAO Gurl*LuPo*Racer...

AndyW

It obviously doesnt exist just some KIDD lyeing again on the forum how IMMATURE is she

that should get her rialed up enough to answer us eh wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by The subtle modder

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It obviously doesnt exist just some KIDD lyeing again on the forum how IMMATURE is she

that should get her rialed up enough to answer us eh wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Doesn't appear to have worked though yet, and I prefer the polite why myself.

Still nowt, although the thread has dissapeared off Page 1 of Lupo Chat so maybe she hasn't seen it or something. Or maybe its still a faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake.

Everyone keep 'em peeled, surely it can't be that hard to spot!

Andy,

Let it go man... let it go.

I can't, not until I see the pinkness of this Lupo GTi.

alternatively, you could just email her 1977.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" />

Made me laugh anyway.

If it does exist, I reckon we won't be needing keen eyes - just sunglasses!

well does this pinkie live in sunderland supposedly...................................? as i have a therrizzlory if it does

Edited by mitch unit 21

well does this pinkie live in sunderland supposedly...................................? as i have a therrizzlory if it does

Therrizzlory, great word biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

But whats the theory?

the theory being that gurl lupo racer and sexy lupo babe are indeed the same person, as niether have posted up pics and both from what i understand are from sunderland coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

the theory being that gurl lupo racer and sexy lupo babe are indeed the same person, as niether have posted up pics and both from what i understand are from sunderland coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think Gurl*LuPo*Racer has said where shes from, but I may have just forgotten where she said now. As YLC pointed out, the usernames are very similar, but I'm going to be patient and wait and see now.

<Twiddles thumbs>

Well, seeing there is still no pink GTi, anyone hazard a guess where the saying 'to twiddle your thumbs' comes from? No I hear you say, well, let me enlighten you.

Did you know that while it is an expression of at least a moderate amount of manual dexterity, thumb twiddling is frequently used as an example of a useless, time-wasting activity. It is equated with other activities that are also considered useless by the speaker. Therefore it is most often used as a synonym for an activity that will take the attention of the performer, but will not yield any useful results.

So now you know. But it brings us no closer to our goal. ass.

people who use stars in their name and alternating capitals are usually dumb forum attension whores anyway...

i dont think you'll ever see this pink GTI of hers... Maybe one day someone else will do one, but i doubt she ever will..

hey, poop head, if it was me ad tell ya, anyhoo a seen a pink vw today but it wasnt a loop was on m9, and hey i was in shields today and i seen a silver loop on Dean Rd, and a seen anuva silver loop driving past town hall!! didnt catch the plate though, most loops i've seen in the same day lol am gonna put that in spotted though. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

and i've have pics on if i knew how to work my phone on the puter, i dont know how to do it confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> i fink i gotta use the cd or the cable thingys i got with it......

Hi peaps. Just like to say that ther is a pink loop on the dubmeister site.

Go into ther car photo gallery then onto ther steffan gallery. Its NOT A GTI tho so could be totally wrong. in fact i think its a lhd. Could even be a photoshop job cos pic quality aint great. So i am wrong any way.

BOLLOX, its a pink loop any way, so ther tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

hey, poop head, if it was me ad tell ya, anyhoo a seen a pink vw today but it wasnt a loop was on m9, and hey i was in shields today and i seen a silver loop on Dean Rd, and a seen anuva silver loop driving past town hall!! didnt catch the plate though, most loops i've seen in the same day lol am gonna put that in spotted though.  smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

and i've have pics on if i knew how to work my phone on the puter, i dont know how to do it  confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />  i fink i gotta use the cd or the cable thingys i got with it......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

can you repeat that in English I dont understand a word of it confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Considering how bad the photoshop looks, the reflection's very convincing. Makes me think it might just be real!

Saw it on ther when got plates a couple of month ago.

thing is the plates have i pink (tint) to them and where the black lower front bumper meets the coloured section looks too, err, vivid/too sharper angle.

very pink tho either way.

Should have peeled the protective film off!!!

Edited by stevewp

I think that one is a fake, from looking at it, it does appear to be photoshopped... though on the other hand it could be just a real bad picture...

Looks to me like a scan of an original photograph, what with the rounded corners. Maybe that's why the quality's so bad, although scans are usually really good quality, unless you're a muppet!