Lupo GTi Yo!

greenson

Finally got round to doing a thread for my new Lupo GTi ! after Ive had it for 2 months :shock:

This car is such a minter, just waiting for the poop weather to go before I start looking for wheels etc.

Currently on coilovers but at a sensible ride height until new wheels go on, Full heated leather, 6speed etc etc.

All I have done to it so far is add a passat 04 rear vw badge with colour coded centre as the lupo one is massive!

GTi Anniversary badges and a vw sharan airiel :)

MK7 polo rear wiper this week hopefully for a better winter look lol!

Just a couple of quick pictures I took earlier.....

photo3.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo.jpg

What ya think? :)

Edited by greenson

• 2 weeks later...

where did you get the rear passat badge from? theres one dude on ebay selling them but he seems dodgy lol

i have the same gti badge as yours on order but how did you get it to fit the honey cone grill?

where did you get the rear passat badge from? theres one dude on ebay selling them but he seems dodgy lol

i have the same gti badge as yours on order but how did you get it to fit the honey cone grill?

I got the badge from a friend with a 2004 passat as he changed his badge for another...If you think he is dodgy, give VW a call, they may have one reasonably priced.

The badge is held on by a couple of pea sized glue bits lol, could come off easily if i needed too, but also stays put when driving/cleaning. ;)

Very clean i reconise the blue and white box from some where but cant think where.

Is it a filter ?

Engine modifications..... :blush:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well,

I've finally been able to fit my induction kit, as one of the parts (90' bend with breather hole) took nearly 4 weeks to be delivered!

Im pretty happy with it and love the way it sounds :wub:

The red hoses covers were already in the car when purchased, soon to be removed I think. As was the 1/2 engine cover lol :blink: this will be addressed soon though..

Anyway.....pictures;

CustomInductionKit.jpg

and, cleaned now the snow has gone,:D its getting dark, so its now tucked up in the garage too.

LupoGTi.jpg

HHhhmmmm, what wheels next? :wacko:

Cheers, Chris.