Forza Motorsport 3

macaloon

anyone on here bought it ?

got it yesterday and compared to the gran turismo prologue demo its quality

im loving tuning the cars up and giving them different paint jobs it has some decent rims on it too like zender turbos etc....

anyone fancy a race add me: CpT MaCaLoOn

Was going to start a thread about this last night. I got it on Thurs (yay). Brilliant game, the realism is un-beatable with a force-feedback wheel! First Z-tech S with Borbet A's and stupid camber FTW.

BenLAST31 if anyone fancied a race.

rewind feature would be a life saver, picture the scene, endurance race last lap, final corner, you **** it up! do you really wanna sit for another hour to get it right or rewind a few seconds and do it right?

i know which option id be choosing

rewind feature would be a life saver, picture the scene, endurance race last lap, final corner, you **** it up! do you really wanna sit for another hour to get it right or rewind a few seconds and do it right?

i know which option id be choosing

I guess so, just seems like cheating a bit. Maybe in an endurance race it would be useful though, as you said.

Might give them demo another go. :)

Gonna have to get this I think.

Played the demo but I'm not sure I like the rewind facility, it seems a bit pointless. :confused:

Any decent VW's in this one? IIRC Forza 2 had a Mk2 Golf on BBS RMs . :shades:

MK Rabbit, and the same MKII on BBS's. Good selection of cars, but nowhere near as many as GT5 will have which is a shame as i personally think the game play is far better than GT5

Don't forget there will be monthly car packs soon like on forza 2 so will be more cars eventually lol, I think they should add the lupo lol, 1.4 n gti lol would be fun, my fav is my 5.0l supercharged 4wd v8 focus sat on zender turbos lol, and my rotory engined 900bhp mx5!! Haha spinning the wheels in 5th at like 170mph lol crazy, also the attention to detail is mad, all the scenery is spot on!! Lol

picked a copy of this up on launch night(cos i was in work at midnight!), it looks amazing! havent played it much but got the 500 on ats classics, with every perfomance mod! LOL! mk1, on some wide steels, anmd the mk2 on borbet a's!

In its own right, forza is great. I just think GT5 is going to wipe the floor with it.

gt5 was supposed to be a release title for the ps3.

it's still nowhere to be seen.

it's not gonna happen anytime soon.

case closed.

• Like 1

imo forza is far better than gran turismo just for the attention to detail like seeing our hotel we stay in on the nurburgring track, and the customisation options - but we will have to wait and see when it eventually comes out either way il get both once gt5 comes out

I can wait till 2010 for GT5, its a true simulator not a sim/NFS re-tard child like Forza. Rewind was initially on Grid which was a quality game but an absolute farce and shouldn't be utilized. it IS cheating as you cant do that in real life, that's why it isn't a true simulator in every sense of the word. The whole point of endurance races is to separate the winners from the losers,the people who are capable of maintaining high levels of concentration for long periods of time. you wanna powerslide round every corner and smash into barriers get ya sen down the arcade boys, GT5 has the most accurate driving physics bar none, hundreds of vehicles and the games creator has driven everyone. Even race drivers say the cars react exactly how they should. Plus its 1080p PS3 power that your little gaybox's just cant handle. boo hoo lol :D

• Like 1

Just a few pic's of my cars smile.gif i will try and keep it updated

My Beetle, Tweeks ive made. Dropped it more, put 16" wheels on added some camber and put a zender front bumper on and gloss black mirrors.The last picture was before the little tweeks can you see?

Forza13.jpg

Forza5.jpg

Forza6.jpg

Thanks Ryan

Edited by 12yan