Occupation's

Paul R

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im a 22yr old bank manager :lol: no joke :lol:

when did u leave the call centre? last time i was on the phone to them i asked the girl for you and she probably thought i was chatting her up!

you live in scotland, scottish people don't put their money in banks, they keep it in boxes under their bed so nobody else can get hold of it.

no no , i deal with tight arsed southerners who keep a min. ballance of £250k in each of there accounts or have a min of half mill. in liquid assests :P

when did u leave the call centre? last time i was on the phone to them i asked the girl for you and she probably thought i was chatting her up!

still with the same bank , just a different location :lol:

Oi!!

Lecturers are worst than teachers or PR people!

At least they have p*ssed off on holiday for 7 weeks now, so we can get on with our own work!

At least they have p*ssed off on holiday for 7 weeks now, so we can get on with our own work!

i thought your work was to piss about on the net and tell students their new passwords when they forget them every 2 days

i thought your work was to piss about on the net and tell students their new passwords when they forget them every 2 days

We're not that helpful!

If staff f*ck us off we change their password on purpose or I pull their network cable in the comms room and tell my guys to take a day to fix it.

:lol:

We're not that helpful!

If staff f*ck us off we change their password on purpose or I pull their network cable in the comms room and tell my guys to take a day to fix it.

:lol:

i'm part time at college and a dont think the IT guys have ever seen daylight since first entering their base

Lecturers are worst* than teachers or PR people!

Sadly, reality's not like that. The next two months (when the students aren't here) will actually be the busiest I am all year. My institution resells its courses overseas and they teach on a three-semester year. The summer holiday doesn't exist any more.

* "worse" btw ;)

Edited by dxg

i make sheds and deliver indian take away's

Edited by noddy1

• 3 weeks later...

I think that is the best thread where I post that link...!

The link down below is a plasure for the readers...!I work in that factory,probably the biggest factory in Italy...!

That man is the General Manager of Telecom Italia...!Phone,Mobile and Net leader in Italy pay that man 895.000Euro by year...!

Now you'd only to read what history is for him...!

Dork...! :lol:

Cheers,

D.

GTi T - Where do you work? I take it on the line somewhere?

Im a B1 licenced aircraft engineer for TAG engineering in farnborough. Home of the airshow, but sadly not the swiss watches!

This is what ive spent my time watching today, its a hard life:

P1000679.jpg

P1000675.jpg

P1000698.jpg

John

GTi T - Where do you work? I take it on the line somewhere?

Im a B1 licenced aircraft engineer for TAG engineering in farnborough. Home of the airshow, but sadly not the swiss watches!

This is what ive spent my time watching today, its a hard life:

P1000679.jpg

P1000675.jpg

P1000698.jpg

John

Manchester airport, just done my 1st year of the app'ship at Deeside college

Now im at the Thomas Cook hangar at manchester (was MyTravel hangar before the 2 airlines merged)

The line is somewhere i will want to be in the future as i like it out there

Studying for my B1 or B2 as we speak, i passed Human Factors(easy) and failed Propellers with 73%....gutted, going to re sit that soon and carry on knocking them off the list as i go

And nice pics John, i want to get down and watch that one year when i get chance :)

Tom