errrrmm the loop......updated page 23

Mitchell

dash012.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

dash011.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

wheres that lower bumper bit from? kinda looks like an unpainted venom bumper just not as big!

looks wicked, loving the minimilistic look. hahaha laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by Little Green Giant

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a 3l front end mate...

yeah i just didnt know that that was the 3l front lower bumper as well? because i saw a 3l on the way to the eden project and im sure it didnt have one of those, either waay it looks awesome. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

absolutly lovin it mate, love to see progress on cars like this. how a car should be done laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> and how mine will eb as im doing a full respray inside outside engine bay underneath etc.

keep up the good work mate and cant wait to see the finished thing.

on that pic its missing the tow eye covers...

yeah i noticed last night, wentr and finally read up about the 3l, its amazing what they can get out of them!!

good work on this by the way! love it so far! just like everyone else on this forum haha laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

well having a nightmare, the leather hides came and my trimmer cracked on, last nite he calls " can you come and collect your door cards, no worries off i go, collect them and think to myself , they look a bit magenta, anyway get home and no where near the colour of the dash, so today i got a new headlining and was about to smooth the dash when he calls and i tell him , he said i will call you back........................

does so and he is gutted the other hides are no where near the same as the one he used for my door cappings, so it's all a bit up in the air atm

and i managed to get the door open fit new mech and ....yep IT'S LOCKED ITSELF AGAIN mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> TOOK 8 HOURS IN TOTAL TO GET IN LAST NIGHT BY SMASHING THE ENTIRE ASSEMBLY TO BITS INSIDE THE DOOR CASING without damaging the paint, so i have just got another mech and am about to start again. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

noooooooooooo not good buddy

sounds like you have a coulor blind trimmer lol

keep going buddy be worth it

i swear this E38 is cursed , so far aruns writen off his car and your having a nightmare of a time trying to get yours all done sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

well just got in from my trimming buddies, it seems the supplier said when ordered, " i have one hide here i will send it and order the others" first hide arrives and kishy starts his magic......................then the others arrive and woooah the first hide was wrong colour although stickered up correctly., so i may have a trim for sale in magenta/ burgundy with cerise stitch, you would supply your front seats and these will be trimmed to match if we can locate the colour of the supplied hide, price tba.

look like this if interested

purplepeopleeater025.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

well doors fixed,dash is in,boot release is in, bumpers repaired needs paint, seats fitted and polished.

Whats that mark on your bed sheets?

Thats where Mitch s**t himself when he saw the door cards. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

No they look really good. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

hmmmm coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> well the other halfs been away you know wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

look like this if interested

purplepeopleeater025.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

I can vouch for the quality of finish on these if only they were red hmmmm ermm.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ermm:" border="0" alt="ermm.gif" />