errrrmm the loop......updated page 23

Mitchell

two front ends as mentioned, it's all painted now, but still in bits dash027.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

dash023.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a certain tt colour (or am I totally wrong). Thats going to look amazing with the purple interior.

wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

and its still in pieces.

Edited by Gavs_arosa16v

it's a strange colour,in certain lights you can see pigment change, sometimes green tinge others brown smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Great colour Mitch. I was expecting it to be darker but it definitely looks lighter than nimbus grey. Can't wait to see it now! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

are you not painting the inside of the car aswell mitch ??? just the way when all the interior pannels are refitted there are still some patches of metal that you can see wont they still be yellow , or have you already painted the inside of the car ???

are you not painting the inside of the car aswell mitch ??? just the way when all the interior pannels are refitted there are still some patches of metal that you can see wont they still be yellow , or have you already painted the inside of the car ???

The insides of the doors are going to be gooseberry green laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

insides were done first then left to dry, then outside done and masked to avoid overspray.

oh and i have 2 bonnets one polished one painted but still alloy smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

these

YB0IqCqVWB.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

looks like its going to be awesome when its finished biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

insides were done first then left to dry, then outside done and masked to avoid overspray.

oh and i have 2 bonnets one polished one painted but still alloy YB0IqCqVWB.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

ahh i remember you spending ages cleaning them up , how many months ago was that ??

dash034.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

dash032.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />