Lupo GTI Mats

Grumpy

Thanks both - rears just purchased from ebay. Will start the hunt for a genuine set of fronts. I have recently purchased a 16,000 mile 05 plate GTI which is immaculate, inside with the exception of the red piping on the existing mats. I have tried everything to clean them up but I just can't get them pristine.

Thanks both - rears just purchased from ebay. Will start the hunt for a genuine set of fronts. I have recently purchased a 16,000 mile 05 plate GTI which is immaculate, inside with the exception of the red piping on the existing mats. I have tried everything to clean them up but I just can't get them pristine.

05 16k?

I literally hate you. Lucky **** :P

Edited by Skezza

Its Black. I had an 05 GTI in Reflex Silver with 35K on the clock which I sold in Feb this year and regretted it so much I just wanted another. Blue would have been perfect, however, as you all know late low mileage one owner GTI's are like hens teeth.

Its Black. I had an 05 GTI in Reflex Silver with 35K on the clock which I sold in Feb this year and regretted it so much I just wanted another. Blue would have been perfect, however, as you all know late low mileage one owner GTI's are like hens teeth.

Tell me about it. At the time when I bought mine. It had done 48k and was on two owners.

Please does anyone know the part numbers for front and rear mats. Also, are they still available from VW? Many thanks.

They are available at VW, I've been getting brand new parts from VW in Norwich for a few weeks. Got speaking to the bloke up there. I was informed before i went up there that they keep stock of parts for around 10 years after production stops, The bloke at VW confirmed this and said they do for 15 years and are still the same price as they were when car came out... which resulted in me getting parts ALOT cheaper at VW than place like EBAY and other parts dealers.

They are available at VW, I've been getting brand new parts from VW in Norwich for a few weeks. Got speaking to the bloke up there. I was informed before i went up there that they keep stock of parts for around 10 years after production stops, The bloke at VW confirmed this and said they do for 15 years and are still the same price as they were when car came out... which resulted in me getting parts ALOT cheaper at VW than place like EBAY and other parts dealers.

With the mats this is not the case vw wiped the part numbers for this.

I tried my local VW dealer last week and they said they were no longer available from VW, nor was there any old stock showing in the dealer network. The same is true of the rear Lupo badge however I did track one down as existing stock in Antony VW, Aberystwyth. They had 2 in stock. I purchased one so if anyone else needs one I would be quick.

I tried my local VW dealer last week and they said they were no longer available from VW, nor was there any old stock showing in the dealer network. The same is true of the rear Lupo badge however I did track one down as existing stock in Antony VW, Aberystwyth. They had 2 in stock. I purchased one so if anyone else needs one I would be quick.

Same goes for the rear GTI badge. Front was still available last summer.

Real shame that its already becoming hard and expensive to get parts!

I found this out earlier on. Had a bit of luck with ebay....