show us yer face

jamiea7x

jus thot id get a topic goin see what all of u lot look like

heres me tad drunk gien it the pinky pose hmm..

2100609892a2743616990b1kj0.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

so post up ur best (or worst up to you) photo's get a whos who goin on!

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long it take you to get your hair that length? Don't think this sort of topic's been done before

god knows mate has been that length longer and shorter now for a few years

dus take a while tho mind if its proper short like mine was,,,meh..

haha tigz laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

please look at my pics on bebo shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

moi today

CIMG3097.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by mitch unit 21

no there is the spit of russel brand in my uni, he thinks hes so cool, i tell him he looks like an ass!

pics of me

clicky click on that too see pics of moi!

a little sneak peek, maybe too much on a first date but still. hahaha

shortshorts.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

no there is the spit of russel brand in my uni, he thinks hes so cool, i tell him he looks like an ass!

pics of me

clicky click on that too see pics of moi!

a little sneak peek, maybe too much on a first date but still. hahaha

shortshorts.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

nice shorts man! lol added u on myspace btw

ME www.myspace.com/kimmymoose somemore on there too

Me about 3 months ago

DSC00052-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Me and my bunny about 6 months ago, Jasper is now 7 years old

Sneeze2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Me about 2/3 years ago very very drunk!

417964312_m.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by KimmyJFK

Jamie ya still look like Casey to me.

casey_chaos_01-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Little Green, did you audition for the NHS smokin add? You could do with that Madonna piercing. All ya need is a shark fishin hook in ya gob and away you go.....

Heres the type of person that drives a fantasia green lupo

SP_A0321.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

excuse the pic was taken on my phone blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

this is me

Image025-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Image006.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Noddy - shave. You are not a pikey. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Andy - Yet again I am disappointed to see you with a normal hair colour. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />