CLUBLUPO Graphics

JamieONeillbmx

Nicki used to have ClubLupo stickers, but I think she may have sold them all by now. I've had two Lupo's and both had a ClubLupo sticker. It's a must have accessory :D I'll take a picture when I go back later.

If you could do some in a similar style to the VW Festival ones I'd be interested.

Are you loving Paul's sticker design ?

Nicki used to have ClubLupo stickers, but I think she may have sold them all by now. I've had two Lupo's and both had a ClubLupo sticker. It's a must have accessory :D I'll take a picture when I go back later.

Pictures of Nicki ?

Seems like a ball ach to me does anyone have facebook and could like my facebook graphics page and ill post pics of desighnes on there ?

Great show of enthusiasm there! "I want to make stickers for a forum that I can't be arsed to post pictures on". You clearly think there's a quick quid to be made and trust me I've been there selling CL stickers and it's not worth the hassle! If you make stickers at least contribute to the forum rather than taking traffic away onto facebook of all places!

• Like 3

But it is a ball ach. I come on this forum on my phone and cant upload a picture threw here. Can ban me if you want to be petty about it ****ing hell i would if been giving the stickers away oy charging for postage! Not arsed ether way