Tattoo Thread

big_chris1981

I wanted something well different, didnt want the carp or any of the over done things that come and go in fashion.

So picked this , already got a few ideas for the other arm once it gets lazered

I am thinking of getting another one, saying survivor accross my wrist, Does it hurt much more on wrist? and any suggestions for font etc???

depends on your pain threshold,if its low it will kill like a bitch if not then you will be fine,dont bother with the numbing creams either,half the fun of getting one is the pain,ive got a star on each wrist and only once did i think it was hurting,i have a pretty high resistance to apin but you may be different,how big were u going to have it?

I had a bit of an impulse trip the tattooist on Saturday. I'd been to the place and seen their work and it was all superb. Proper artists not tattooists.

I'd been using the same guy for some time and he was great at tattooing pre-drawn designs, even ones he'd done but less good at free hand stuff. He'd done some of the ideas I wanted on my arms but they didn't flow properly. Were more a collection of shapes than anything so I knew those needed something done with them.

I've got the Pantera logo - CFH (Cowboys from Hell) in the top middle of my back.

CFH.jpg

The same guy did this Grim Reaper which again I'm very happy with.

MyNewTattoo.jpg

This is what I've just had done in the last session, this is my right arm. I have symmetrical designs on each arm so going in for the same on the other arm hopefully this weekend.

1-11.jpg

Then it'll be a case of adjusting the designs on the inside of my arms. Gonna be a long expensive process but so worth it!

you look like a tiger baby yeeaaah! :P

Haha with a Punisher skull chucked into the mix!! lol

Yeah it is a bit stripey, thing was I'd grown more and more dissatisfied with the designs on my arms. My previous guy did all my tattoos but wasn't all that at free hand. Obviously at the time I didn't know that but I was desperate to find someone who could make it work better.

I booked in today to have the same on my other arm as they are symmetrical, then I'll be going for the insides of my arms as they need tweaking a bit. Then the lower parts of the designs I've got. Probably end up with a full sleeve on each arm.

• 4 weeks later...

my only one on my wrist

thort it was going to hurt more on my wrist but it was a wierdly nice pain tingle lol

needs re done as ma mates dog jumped up and clawed down it the day after i had it done :/

tattoo.jpg

needs re done as ma mates dog jumped up and clawed down it the day after i had it done :/

Ouch!! Bet that hurt a bit. Any tattooist would touch it up for you mate. If they remember you, the place that did it should do that for free. That's what the last couple of places I've had them done will do for you.

I need the CFH logo on my back touched up too as I never realised quite how shonky the lines were on it. Trouble is I don't use that tattooist now as he moved away so it'll cost me with the new guy to have that done.

Ouch!! Bet that hurt a bit. Any tattooist would touch it up for you mate.

oh yeahhh! stung like a bitch but i was steamin so the pain wad deadened lol

ive been meaning to book it in because they usually have a long waiting list

ill see if i can blag it for free :P

Edited by adr1ch

Whats the story behind the crest , is it a family crest or just something you liked.

Good choice on the placement too.

Whats the story behind the crest , is it a family crest or just something you liked.

Good choice on the placement too.

It's my family crest, which I've bin after for a while now, yer I thought it would be the best place for it.