Romanian Lupo - the UPO

Danyutz

nope. i have/had the GTI interior for sale, but i already have a buyer form Brasov. on OLX, also. but the price was lower than the other one. :) around 125 euro for the entire interior.

including the rubber mats, roof...anything.if he wants. i will race the car, so i dont need them. i still have the borbet(?) wheels, if you are interested.. i changed them with japan racing JR3 ones... around..85 euros..all 4... on 14in.

and the stock brakes, also...if interested..dumping price.

nice car you got there :)

so you just bought a spray..and use it? like this one?

http://shop.plasti-dip.ro/cauciuc-lichid-plasti-dip/cauciuc-lichid-plasti-dipr-spray-400ml-negru-30.html

Edited by bogdan_wrc

Just took care to drill a perfect sized hole for a perfect fit and yes, fixed it with some glue.

@bogdan_wrc, I'm good with wheels for now, I'm thinking to sandblast them over the winter and repaint in different color, but the price is more expensive than I paid for the wheels, hah.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Someone tried stole my antenna and with it, it broke the thread inside the base. Found a base at the scrappy ( also got an extra brake light while at it :D ) and slightly restored it, spray painted in matte black.

Old vs new-ish

WCzge6z.jpg

An then ordered a Polo 6R antenna.

JmA0ocD.jpg

I'm currently giving the boot an entire overhaul, I have a rust spot which i need to fix and repaint.