Romanian Lupo - the UPO

Danyutz

I don't think he would appreciate black over the red.

:mellow:

This is the outcome, excuse the dirt, been a long and full weekend, UPO has been on it's 1st time on the Transfagarasan Road. Took a trip to my parents' house and picked up the winter wheels ( as seen inside ).

StXFfBBl.jpg

The wheels are standard 13" steels i bought the car with - pic in the 1st post, but I also bought a set of OEM wheel trims :P

Transfagarasan is 60km away from me, but the weather there is poop most of the time and as much as i planned taking the car there over the summer, it was foggy or rained.

The car handled the twisties like a charm, but that's what made me decide on the RARB - that will be the next technical investment.

Also, with a full tank of gas, drove 480km, that's 6.2L/100km of twisties, 1 week in the city and 200km on the highway. For a 13yo car, 15" wheels, very pleased :thumbsup:

Edited by Danyutz

Me thinks that you get plenty of straight feedback from these small cars, even with the smaller engine - for me, the stability is way more important than the power. I've never revved the engine too much before, i always change between 2-3k, but the sound the engine does close to the redline was new and pleasant :D

Its not the comfort its the fact that pulling in and out of my, garage mainly, but the drive as well causes the car to scrape, and neither of us drive recklessly into the garage. Just a note we don't live together we just work on each others cars.

Matt, i'm from Romania.

Saturday i'll attack the wipers with some black paint.

Italy Romania :paperbag: you know worlds a big place :paperbag: . In all seriousness, im sorry, I'd had a long day and in my heart of hearts I knew you were from Romania which makes it all the more embarrassing :whistle: