Romanian Lupo - the UPO

Danyutz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This should of been standard! Flush AUX fit.

xZExflcl.jpg

where did you get this from i need this!!

I bought an AUX adapter like this one.

mlkM7h3ALgNuNTs5j3_vp7Q.jpg

I then plugged it in the back of the CD player, where there's the Magazine "socket[?]" or entry.

Then pulled the cable through the dash and now I'm going to replace the "jack-to-jack" cable with this "father-to-mother" cable.

But I recall you answering my previous posts about the install..

did you plug this kit straight into the back of the factory stereo?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Changed the thermostat - temp goes to 90 now :clap:

Changed the accessory belt with a Contitech, old one was busted!

Raised the car on the elevator and gave it a good clean underneath and in the wheel wells (had to remove the salt deposits) - 1st wash on 2015, lol.

49499727.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Lately my car developed some technical issues, as I posted in another thread, it judders sometimes at full throttle but in low rpm as well (weird). Found some cracks on the ignition coil, but after I changed the thermostat, the juddering stopped ( the joys of full throttle! ). We've experienced cold weather, up to -25, car always started in the morning, can't complain, but due to the short trips, I noticed it blew oil on the dipstick and found gunk on the breather pipe.

A while ago I got engine light coming on, after checking it, got me some errors:

17559 - Long Term Fuel Trim Additive Air; Bank 1; Range 1: System too Lean

and

17623 - Fuel Injector for Cylinder 3 (N32): Short to Plus

, which i blamed the oil breather for gathering gunk and sending it into the air filter's box. Cleared the errors all good.

Last weekend, oil light came on flashing with no buzz, i thought i need to top some oil, even tho i regularly check that and tire pressure. Topped a little bit, all good again. Engine light came back a few days ago, read it, it was the same

17559 - Long Term Fuel Trim Additive Air; Bank 1; Range 1: System too Lean

, cleared and it came back the next day.

Today i finally opened the air box, cleaned it, throttle body, removed and cleaned both the oil breather and pipe, put them all back - car struggled to start for a few times and when it properly did, farted a lot of blueish smoke, but then ran smooth - i think it has to do with the intensive cleaning. Cleared the upper error and on my way back, the oil light was flashing again (wtf?!) - now I blame the oil pressure sensor, i'm going to change that as well.

As for the juddering, I asked a mate to borrow me his coil, just to remove doubt - if it runs well with a proper one, I'm gonna buy a new one.

So, here's my story, I'm afraid that these things are opening a path for a more expensive engine repairs - and if I didn't took care of this little fella, nobody did - but hey, 2.5 years of good maintenance, don't excuse other 12 of bad treatment, no? :)

Sadly, most of my modding plans are on hold, due to budget, I've got a trip to Geneva coming in March too.

Edited by Danyutz

• 1 month later...