Side skirt

Kiadeano

Got home today and my skirts had arrived from Germany, yippee! Couldn't wait do dry fitted them, this is when I realised I had a problem, they fit perfect in size and shape, but thiers no contact point on the underneath sill to fix them on, they wrap around the front and rear arches and also wrap over the upper door sill the full length, I was woundering I'd I should tiger seal the door sill contact and use two self tappers each end into arch trim, thankyou for reading. Ill put a pic up tomorrow of dry fit, they only took two weeks to come from Germany.

Edited by Kiadeano
  • Like 5

Guys really need help don't wana get scammed, I've put a wanted post for a spoiler up and someone text me on my phone not on the post saying they had one for £110, lupo gti, I have PayPal so would I still be coverd if I send money to Thier PayPal account using, SEND MONEY then Thier email or Fne number, have people scammed like this before on here, just wounderd why he not put it up for sale or replied to post, please respond I'm new to this forum and think its great, thankyou.

I don't mean no disrespect to anyone or the forum, like I say I think it's great.

Edited by Kiadeano

Yes, so long as you click on "I'm paying for goods or services"

If they insist you do a gift payment (using "I'm sending money to family or friends") so they don't have to pay the fees, offer to send it normally (as above) but pay a bit extra to cover their fees (paypal fees are about 4%). If they refuse to do this, walk away.

Edited by Koop

As Koop says. If they insist on money being sent as a gift then the chances are that they are a thieving bawbag.

Yes, or bank transfer as I discovered last year. Rookie mistake :doh:

Just told him I'd have the spoiler and pay through PayPal but NOT as a gift because I was paranoid about scams and he said it was fine, and that he's a reg on lupo, so seems ok, thanks for advice everyone.

It was a ton but after a long campaign of blagging him having found out his mobile no. & stuff I got 56 quid back so he still owes me 44 quid :lol: This is also why Rich wants to kick me in the balls as I let slip that he had confirmed I had the right number & he got loads of **** for it off of the scamming cnut.

I was speaking to a guy who bought BBS and paid as gift. He was royally shagged outta a grand!

Ouch man. Poor guy

Edited by Muffin

I was speaking to a guy who bought BBS and paid as gift. He was royally shagged outta a grand!

Jeebus! Epic fail.

• 3 weeks later...