`Turbo-wanna`-B

Blackrat

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks top smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

One thing ... where does the front no. plate go? Or doesn't it wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

One thing ... where does the front no. plate go? Or doesn't it wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

On the passenger seat laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...
On the passenger seat  laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are they MK5 Golf door mirrors Cliffo and do the indicators in em work Bruv biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Still looks the Nuts man

Im liking this alot biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Any video clips ????

Well done aswell for this conversion!!!!!

Alot of care and attention has gone into this

T

latest mod ... polished the gutter , it looks mint !!! Gti owners dont try this, dont say i didnt warn ya

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will do as i please thank you sir!! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• 5 months later...
More to the point... where do you put your drinks?

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i dont drink and drive

when i drive, i drive and when i drink i get drunk tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

its a mini itx board 12000, 80gig of h/d space, and a few other bits and bobs smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

after reading what youve done to your motor and seeing pics, hats off mate. fantastic looking motor which prob sounds just as nice as it looks. thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" /> clap.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":clap:" border="0" alt="clap.gif" />

Absolutely top work!!! An inspiration to everyone who ever wanted to modify a car but keep a classy look. Brilliant!! thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

i dont drink and drive

when i drive, i drive and when i drink i get drunk tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

its a mini itx board 12000, 80gig of h/d space, and a few other bits and bobs smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

sorry, I meant the software! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />