the little 1.4 screamer

Ponypowered-lupo1.4!

i have my little lupo sitting around doing nothing for a couple of weeks(maybe months) cause i broke my leg at work, since ive been sitting around and i have read ALOT of stuff, some guys scotty_82 or rich love to have a say in everything...

so, started life as a 1.4 lupo and then i got..

• coilovers
  • panel filter
  • ats classics (black & chrome
  • pressed plates
  • de-badged girlle

but now im at home and i want more, got the money why not, i dont wanna get a new engine i wanna be different, i wanna see what i can do with a 1.4, so my plans are...
  • cams.
  • 4-2-1 manifold
  • induction kit
  • bigger throttle body
  • bigger intake manifold
  • straight through pipe (maybe one silencer)
  • and a turbo kit from tts tuning
  • then after all that my mate will take it for a custom remap.
  • discs front and back if possible.
  • better brakes
  • stiffer suspension
  • rollcage
  • strip out the back
  • and some black vw badges on the back

but what bhp & torque do you think i will be running?

but what bhp & torque do you think i will be running?

Are you seriously asking about output figures? It's a pretty open ended question when you say "my mate will take it for a remap" and you'll be buying a "turbo kit" no one can guess but for the money you're likely to spend to get decent figures you might as well sell up and get something quicker.

whats wrong with my mate taking it? ive only got one leg at the moment! haha, yeah i know i can get bigger stuff, i just wanna be different pal.
someone down the road from me (telford shropshire) has put a honda b16 in his car? so why cant i be strange to and modify **** out my lupo?
wanted some advice and help, not judgement

No your not asking for advice your asking us to take part in a guessing game !

Ill start with 111.769 bhp

Think your right scotty 111.679bhp is what I would get yano...if I was sarcastic!

And yeah seems legit Pete

4 people replied and only one could give me a decent answer...no b*llsh*t?

But thanks "silver!"

Take it all on the chin its abit of banter this sites full of it, its all good asking what out put figures ur gona get, but tbh know one will know untill uv got the project complete and you have rolling roaded it. Searching around the project car section might give u abit of help, if anyone else has done it. Edited by sharpelupo

piece of string is as long as you want it to be...(can be 100m)

but cant get a lupo 1.4 with major bhp can i smart arse so guess your string theory dont work

im just going to do it then show everyone after if i hit a problem i will scrap it. then your know if i did it or not...

hate sarcasm

Vague: Uncertain

Found a lad called dan on that migweb running 180bhp out of a sport without turbo

Thanks anyway

Pub figures !!!!!!!!!

Ironic that you don't like our online banter and estimates over your question, but you happily take the word of another randomer online who claims to nearly double his engine output on a 1.4 NA setup, when people clearly struggle to get that figure out of even a NA gti engine.

It all depends on those black badges on the back

If you spray them it'll add extra weight

If you buy carbon ones vroooooom

484730_10151432607609188_946207737_n.jpg

i've not been on the dyno since adding this to mine but it's at least 35hp increase unsure on the torque figures though