New member from Manchester

Dannijaime

Hi guys, my names Danni short for Dannielle and whilst I'm at work today my other half is picking up a lupo 1.0 in black for me. I have already ordered fk coil overs which will be here on Tuesday and I paid for some Ronal turbos this morning... Shortly followed by a call from lloyds fraud department because my bank account had been rinsed and instead of getting wheels I got a pkr poker account... But not in my name... I was just paying! Luckily it's been picked up on and lloyds are giving me my money back and fixing it. The downside for me is that there are no wheels :( gutted I have to continue my hunt!

But yeah, hi!! :D any advice etc for a new owner? Other than don't pay for things over the phone just because they are pretty!!

Welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear about your first experiences but hey at least your bank we're onto it straight away! Hope you get your money back soon enough! I'm at uni in salford so if you see a red lupo with a black roof on black renault turbines give us a wave as I'm always dotted about manchester!

Also there's a CLNW facebook group set up by Joe, good place to meet local people see what's going on etc we organised a club stand at VWNW@ Tatton Park last year was a good day! https://www.facebook.com/groups/350714241632499/

Looking forward to seeing what you do with your loop!

Will certainly check that out and I'm at the dub meet at Krispy Kremes every Friday and will soon have mine there, hopefully Friday! As the bank have stopped my card insurance may not be sorted so I might not be driving it but ill get her there! And I went to the show! I'll post some pictures in sec, so high! Can't wait to get it lower!

• 2 weeks later...

Thankyou :) yeah I'm at krispys every week, only had my lupo there once which was last weekend, normally with 2 bmw's one a 328 on borbets, silly low. Would have been there in mine this week if someone hasn't made a mess of my wiring when they did the pedal box! Fuse box isn't even screwed in etc and won't start so ordered an immobiliser wire that attaches to the ignition barrel, will be fitting tonight so will hopefully start running again! If I crossed my fingers anymore they'd drop off!!

Hi Danni, Good luck sorting the Lupo, gonna be great when sitting a bit closer to the ground :shades:

U sure it needs more polish ? ? looks super shiny already.

Edited by frese

Haha it's not shiny enough yet I'm afraid, I'm thinking about posting a cleaning, polishing and wasting thread as I'm cleaning her at the workshop today and she is FILTHY! We will see, I'll take the photos and if I feel brave enough ill post them haha :$

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...