Bonnie the blue Lupo! :)

jamjargem

Okie pokie....more info after a long absence

After the fella decided to be mean to me and tell me that Bonnie wasn't repairable, and made me believe so for near on an hour till we got home to show me as to why, he opened the garage to a beautifully repaired Frankenbonnie :D a few nasty words came outta my mouth along with a few tears.... Over the moon!!

null_zps9ee24d86.jpgnull_zpsbecc2bbf.jpg

But....as thins tend to go in my life, another drama occurred, a week ago today, I was driving home, and there are some road works happening, and I know I can go down a ramp from Tarmac to a newly torn up road surface, a few seconds after driving my car comes to a sudden stop and bang....the airbags deployed, and a very confused me stumbled outta the car. A little while later I found out that my underside had collided with some raised iron works, which obviously made my car think I'd been in an accident, and deployed the airbags....sooooo....I'm pretty hacked off....had to notify several authority members, and someone's backside will be getting sued cause there were no blinking road signs out!!!! Grrrr

null_zps78a317e8.jpg

This is the culprit....

null_zpsb755c9be.jpg

This is the damage the bugger caused...deployed airbags & a cracked windscreen :@

Getting the windscreen sorted next week, and taking the dash outta the spare loop, and hopefully, fingers crossed, she'll be back to her glory!....AGAIN....

That's all for now....

Xx

I loved the story about convincing you it was knackered, your fella is an evil genius :lol: Gutted it got broken again, handy you've got a spare Lupo to butcher eh? :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Koop, seriously I could have killed him cause I'd had the most stressful day EVER at work, and then him picking me up with saying that, I was near ready on giving up on life! Lmfao! So yes he is an evil genius! It's not often he gets one up on me wits wise!

Radiators playing up, but got a new one to fit, so shall see how that goes....ummm....gotta reattach the bumper again to cause its pulled on one side, and it's gonna take me a life time to get the dash outta the other car :( not looking forward to it!... But, hopefully, given a few weeks due to the hours I work She should be a.o.k :D

Xx

• Like 1

That car is cursed. Told you that you should've just sold me your banded steels! Top work by your fella though.

Loads of roads round here are being torn up round here at the moment. I hit one of these ramps when pedalling the ST. Left a nice big bit of paint missing from the bumper.

That car is cursed. Told you that you should've just sold me your banded steels! Top work by your fella though.

Loads of roads round here are being torn up round here at the moment. I hit one of these ramps when pedalling the ST. Left a nice big bit of paint missing from the bumper.

I know I swear she is too!! But, I will conquer this curse, and she will be victorious and prevail!!! Mwahahahahaaa

Yea he didnt do too bad bless him :) I've just gotta rethink routes now I think....and I'm looking for a sump guard too now....

Ouchhhh I bet you weren't at all happy?!!! I swear they have no consideration for lowered cars! They keep putting those nasty ass red speed bumps everywhere and they're a total pain in my tooshy!! I think I may complain to the council for being racist towards lowered cars....

Xx

I mean I have been summoned, so I came......that's not much better is it.

Pffhahahhaaa nah it really doesn't....Rich, seems like you have quite some gift if this kinda things happenin! Hahaaa

Xx

......mm what about the car then?

Was it ok after the "grounding"?

Well, my windscreen is cracked, it's pulled at my bumper, and my subframe is torn....furious and annoyed are understatements as far as one is concerned...this matter is being taken further, and I'm not fuffing about in doing so! I'm livid, I don't spend time and effort on a car (Bonnie), one that I truly adore, for some lazy ass company that can't employ the correct staff to follow the correct procedures set out to them! I'm taking it to a garage tomorrow to get all bits priced up, that includes;

front bumper

grill

lights (as is pulled them down & snapped the tops off)

Subframe

And my windscreen excess on my insurance

And whatever else it looks as though its damaged, and I will be making the company fit the bill, one thing they will learn from this is to follow the guidelines set, and to not mess with an angry smart female who adores her car!!

Xx

Edited by jamjargem

What'd you mean opinions noted?? LMFAO!!....xx

It means ill remember that comment he made and bring it back one day to bite him in the arse :D

Haha! Joe, I miss you.......X

Pete? where have you been? all good?