Bonnie the blue Lupo! :)

jamjargem

Hahaa no chance! I love em :D I think it makes her as pretty as she is! but nicely suggested abiyt taking em off of my hands :) Xx

Edited by jamjargem

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OK, So I've not had the time to update this for a fair while!! So here I go.... Firstly, for those people who know me, I have an OMG shocker of your life update, I changed the breaks on my car and added some camber shims to the rear....my Dad (a mechanic) and my brother (a car fanatic) almost fainted when I told them this! Annnnnddd....it was caught on camera :D

IMG_2788_zps8226dad6.jpg

IMG_2790_zps094b278e.jpg

IMG_2791_zps7ba44212.jpg

IMG_2794_zps7e48ba36.jpg

IMG_2796_zps106a62dd.jpg

IMG_2797_zpsa2c6d24e.jpg

IMG_2798_zps07ee89cd.jpg

IMG_2799_zpsbd43b2bc.jpg

And of course the bf helping ;)

null_zpsa967fe5c.jpg

null_zps3b8ce183.jpg

null_zps9b8544fa.jpg

Such dirty work!! Look at the bloody state of me!!! LMAO!! It took me a while to do, and a very impatient bf telling me what to do, but, I got there in the end...and the car stopped when it needed to, so I must have done it right ;)

Edited by jamjargem

Secondly, I met up with a fellow CL follower who lives locally who I had spotted, and took a few pics of our cars together, they're not the best pictures ever, but, I'm still learning :)

null_zpsda8a1960.jpg

null_zpse67d347c.jpg

null_zps8061bc03.jpg

null_zps872b9ab7.jpg

null_zps3a1e4c08.jpg

Right nice lad, and was great to finally meet someone locally that shared the passion :)

Then.....I'd spotted this other Loop literally a few days after I'd got Bonnie and fell in love with it, tried finding the guy who owned it thru here, his mate was on here but he wasn't....slightly annoying....then I started seeing driving about the area a wee more frequently, and one day on my way home from work it passed me on the other side of the road, so I thought sod this, turned around and followed the blighter, and low behold, his Dad owns a garage not far from where I live, so stood and chatted for a bit, and got a few pics of the babba's together :D

null_zpsed160fbd.jpg

null_zps8af7f17e.jpg

null_zps5200ac6e.jpg

null_zps3cc4daa5.jpg

Edited by jamjargem

Thirdly, here are some random here there and everywhere, my baby and my pride pictures....

null_zps059f8948.jpg

null_zpsd2100ca3.jpg

null_zpsbed245b3.jpg

null_zpsaac0777b.jpg

null_zps3470fc06.jpg

null_zps645c6266.jpg

null_zps41c4e2ec.jpg

null_zps8bbc8e3f.jpg

null_zps9149fdbb.jpg

null_zps72d7d649.jpg

null_zps0e862aa4.jpg

null_zpsb7cdbf26.jpg

null_zps9795b2a3.jpg

null_zpsc6535e29.jpg

And finally..... boys&girls, this is what happens when a mixture of lack of concentration, confusion, and when people decide to stop in the middle of a junction on a green light to let emergency services thru!!! I think people need to revisit the Highway Code! Altho she's damaged, and severe as it looks, she still drove me home, and is gonna be fixed up :D

null_zpsf1b5a7e2.jpg

null_zpsc32d363f.jpg

null_zps481366b4.jpg

null_zps65696452.jpg

null_zps51ff04ec.jpg

null_zps1339353e.jpg

null_zps16a57941.jpg

null_zpsa667cf82.jpg

null_zps4c68f27c.jpg

And this....is the car with a broken engine, which the front end, and the radiator is gonna come out of to repair Bonnie :D managed to buy this little non-runner for £320 delivered to my door :D right chuffed!!!!

null_zpsd308c609.png

So for now, this is all of my updates, when work commences I will be updating this also....

Ciao for now :D xx

Wow that's what you call an update. And a risky on at that.

With those pictures of your self on there you are asking for weird and rapey comments by some of the weirdos on here.

Good work with the repair though!

Joe

Wow that's what you call an update. And a risky on at that.

With those pictures of your self on there you are asking for weird and rapey comments by some of the weirdos on here.

Good work with the repair though!

Joe

Hahaaa....many thanks for your show of concern, but I think I can handle these weirdos, cause as it stands I am one myself, and I know how to deflect from those annoying and perverse remarks :D

I'll be getting a start on repairing her ASAP, but its gonna take me a while with what little time I have off of work to do so....

xx

**** dude(tte) glad you're ok & the Loop will live!

I was stiff as a board after believe you me! LMAO but she will live on, and it will be immense ;) xx

Fingers cross this is one of those that looks worse than it is. Kudos for getting a donor and sorting it. I'm guessing if you drove it home theres no major mechanical damage and the wheels are still straight.

More importantly, did you leave a mark on the other guy? :lol:

There are a few lupos round here that i've spotted that don't seem to be members, seen that black on a few times. Never thought to chase them down though as a 6ft skinhead gets a different reaction to a petite blonde!

• Like 1

Fingers cross this is one of those that looks worse than it is. Kudos for getting a donor and sorting it. I'm guessing if you drove it home theres no major mechanical damage and the wheels are still straight.

More importantly, did you leave a mark on the other guy? :lol:

There are a few lupos round here that i've spotted that don't seem to be members, seen that black on a few times. Never thought to chase them down though as a 6ft skinhead gets a different reaction to a petite blonde!

Yea I drove it back, the only thing that really appears to be damaged is the radiator....

Hahaa yea I only made a small dint in her rear bumper...couldn't believe it, I was right devastated!

LMFAO he was shocked, and didn't really know what to say to me initially other than he too had been keeping his eye out for Bonnie...I think it would be somewhat humorous to see the reaction that you would be given!! :D

xx

1). If a bloke had done the brakes you wouldn't have stacked it, glad you're okay though.

2). Pete ?

LMAO, I wasn't concentrating hence my lack of response when it came to braking.....

and what do you mean Pete? xx

Really great news. Is the new one identical blue?

Good job the wings and front panel unbolt easily on the Lupo.

Plus the left over parts will make an interesting project car, or a nice shell for someone!

Really great news. Is the new one identical blue?

Good job the wings and front panel unbolt easily on the Lupo.

Plus the left over parts will make an interesting project car, or a nice shell for someone!

Yea I'm gonna strip her down, take what I need off and flog it off for cheap cause I don't really want things hanging about for ages, and with regards to the shell, I'll either sell it or scrap it, doesn't phase me really, I just don't want all my space consumed by something I'm not gonna use.

Its a jazz blue the same as Bonnie, but no doubt there's somewhat of the slightest colour difference, but that'll all be sorted in time, my main concern right now is getting my little beaut back on the road :)

xx

Edited by jamjargem

Well, update, while I have been at work this weekend the fella has just about managed to sort her out for me. A few tweaks need to be made here and there, but other than, Frankenbonnie has come along swimmingly :D now just to wait to get her back on the road....YAYYYYY xx

• 2 weeks later...
Well, update, while I have been at work this weekend the fella has just about managed to sort her out for me. A few tweaks need to be made here and there, but other than, Frankenbonnie has come along swimmingly :D now just to wait to get her back on the road....YAYYYYY xx

Sure I've seen your car near castle college like back of the bus station a, I'm from hands worth

• 3 weeks later...