desperate help needed with center exhaust

Gana93

right this is my first post so here we go

i currently have a 1.0 lupo E

and i have just bought a gti rear bumper which i got to fit no problem :)

but heres the massive problem

it has a center exit exhaust and as far as my skills go there is no way i can fit a center exhaust peace on with the wheel well on my car being so low

i got in touch with AAS and they wouldnt even touch it

is there anyone on here that has done this or has any advice or ideas on how i can get this to work ?

Thanks Martin

Spare wheel tank needs chopping and a re welding for space for a exhaust probably a heat shield and either a sport centre exhaust or gti exhaust will fit with correct bracket or mounting equipment

yeah its a lot of work. i consider myself fairly competent, but when i looked into this one i decided not to. i believe that you can get an exhaust to do the job, but its not up to much. correct me if i'm wrong people!!

right this is my first post so here we go

and i have just bought a gti rear bumper which i got to fit no problem :)

Apart from the fact it doesn't actually fit?

I'm going to guess you have a Sport bumper

Apart from the fact it doesn't actually fit?

I'm going to guess you have a Sport bumper

People have gotten Gti bumpers to fit ;)

I had the reiger bumper on my se which was a centre exit. I took it a place in Falkirk called stainless creations (no idea where you are so might not be any use lol) and he managed to get it to fit. It was ages ago that it was done so I can't really remember how exactly he went about it. I'll try get a pic of it in the morning.

1.4 and 1.0 are the same bodyshell, so it wouldn't make any difference.

I would be interested to see it has been made to fit. Fabrication of the bumper or rear wing\wheel arches?

To do the front bumper you really need the wings too. Then there's the mating of the front wings to the sills.

1.4 and 1.0 are the same bodyshell, so it wouldn't make any difference.

I would be interested to see it has been made to fit. Fabrication of the bumper or rear wing\wheel arches?

To do the front bumper you really need the wings too. Then there's the mating of the front wings to the sills.

A lad has just cut the standard wings to accommodate the gti bumper and another guy fitted the rear gti bumper it met up unite well tbh needed plastic weld to get the arch gap line 100% but didn't use arches