im back

gareth

Not a day goes by where someone doesnt mention "Where did Gareth go to".....................................

i was hardly a big poster...but if you want to form a circle i will begin story time about my life since club lupo

Im sitting legs crossed arms folded ready, hope there is underfloor heating though, dont want piles off a cold floor.

Side note - what are we driving now?

Edited by scotty_82

yeah not sure what happened after bikerz sold it, the guy did text me and said bikerz said that i had fitted a quaife diff which i had not(never had one)

Im in a mk1 caddy at the moment

bikerz said a lot of things

Haha not about your lupo, but his remapped golf tdi that he did up and called an R32......he deleted me from facebook when I said not to go to an R meet with it :clap:

You're in love with Frasier ?

explains the roof.

i am lost with this conversation i need this women to help me images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSum_aNWswakYJceGwTgiT

but when i wake up and he is on telly in the morning its a great start,

How would this link to my roof and which roof... my lupo roof(well ex if we are being pedantic) my caddys roof, my house roof or garage roof

More milf pic's! Just leave out the kiddies.

I remember when Bikerz took out the wrong bolt when he went to drain his gear oil.

Buggered his gear selection.

Rich is probably on about the roof of your mouth.

Found my old lupo which im happy about but its kinda being broken which I'm less happy but onto new cars i suppose

Like ex gfs perhaps we should never go back to our old cars

You'd only be disappointed if you bought it back, there would always be something that wasn't as good as when you had it originally.

Your right its a shame its being broken but gti's are not selling for what they used to and the paint job would apeal to a tiny market. In all honesty it was only bought for the leather and coilovers and was intended to be sold soon after. It's been sat in the garage since and not used by myself at all.. I think the previous owner had neglected too, certainly wasn't anywhere near show standard...

Mike