Hi guys

jj_2388

nice subs!!! how much would they b each and do u know wot power they r? i plan on comin 2 the meets wen i get pased ma test, wer r they usualy? use eva go 2 crail?

some of them go up to crail but we usually meet up as a group just when ever one of us can be arsed to organise one , u just missed the scottish VAG meet that we were at , but we need to organise another scottish meet but ppl like me and mattie have exams coming up soon so i think it might be june before the next one ( gives u time to pass ur test as well )

at the point of having a yellow car , at the end of the day other ppls opinions shouldnt matter , i like it , it stands out from the crowed and in a way shows u aint a shy person if u drive it as there aint many yellow cars about (the first one that has registered in scotland ) and it shouldnt matter what others think , as long as ur happy with it thats the main thing

thts my opinion aswel, i just wanderd wat use thought. i am known 4 bein diferent, and have shown tht wiv a coupl of outrages hair styles, bein diferent is just me i spose. i am thinkin midle 2 end of june 4 me 2 pas ma test cos ma theory is midl of this month

• 2 weeks later...

another fife member laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

where u stay m8? u should meet up with me' n dave 1 sumtime smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

yass red black n yella runnin about terrorising glenrothes n surrounding areas niiiice biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

lol do not make me laugh tell u wat as my steelies are still in your garden hows about i drop the 17s for a night and give u a bit sport my good man biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> banter

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />+May 3 2005, 09:46 PM-->

QUOTE(one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> @ May 3 2005, 09:46 PM)
If you check the sig of one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />  thats all the modded cars (well some of the :wink: ) in Scotland.

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

that was in january after a few of the cars had left ' date=' theres about 20 of us in scotland but the aberdonians NEVER come down from sheep land for the shows so that knocks a few off of the list and then some cant always get time off of work so theres an average of about 10 of us at shows , including the hardcore of paddy(and kate even though she slept through the first meet ) , john , stephen and myself as we have been to all the shows and club meets

[right']<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahem... have you seen most of the cars at Scotlands car 'shows'?!!

Sorry, but any time I've been at Craill/Edzell/Knockhill it's been totally embarrassing! I obviously dont mean the lupo's here, but the quad-exhaust brigade! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Fair enough, I could make more of an effort, but think I've been away working for every VAG meet North of the border recently.

Maybe we should get _dj, me & the letch to come down that way for the next one!

shifty.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shifty:" border="0" alt="shifty.gif" />

that was in january after a few of the cars had left , theres about 20 of us in scotland but the aberdonians NEVER come down from sheep land for the shows so that knocks a few off of the list and then some cant always get time off of work so theres an average of about 10 of us at shows , including the hardcore of paddy(and kate even though she slept through the first meet ) , john , stephen and myself as we have been to all the shows and club meets

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahem... have you seen most of the cars at Scotlands car 'shows'?!!

Sorry, but any time I've been at Craill/Edzell/Knockhill it's been totally embarrassing! I obviously dont mean the lupo's here, but the quad-exhaust brigade! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Fair enough, I could make more of an effort, but think I've been away working for every VAG meet North of the border recently.

Maybe we should get _dj, me & the letch to come down that way for the next one!

shifty.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shifty:" border="0" alt="shifty.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agree, can't be arsed with standing around in car parks and having to partake of the culinary delights of yet another McDonalds or equivalent to meet a bunch of chav'd up teenagers, especially when they are almost all male lol

Agree, can't be arsed with standing around in car parks and having to partake of the culinary delights of yet another McDonalds or equivalent to meet a bunch of chav'd up teenagers, especially when they are almost all male lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Okay, that as well!

im from freuchie, just north of glenrothes, i cant come out drivin wiv use yet cos i aint pased ma test, have got ma theory on sat tho. wil do wen i get pased ma test tho if use r stil up 4 it?

JJ

Hey peeps! .. im pretty new to all this atm im savin up to buy a lupo but cant decide which 1.. any ideas on which engine/model is the best to buy/has the most potential biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />... cheers =D tom confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> oh ya and which is the cheapest to tart up! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> im only 18 so insurance is a big issue sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Edited by t0mmy