Hi guys

jj_2388

i have got a 1l, yellow one, the smal engine is cos of it bein ma first car and im onli 17, waiting to sit ma test. so far i have onli don a coupl of smal things and fitted a cd nd 6*9s. have plans for alloys, suspension drop, window tints, induction kit, nd backbox. just need 2 raise the money.

wer boutz is he from do u know?

u got ne ideas to make ma car stand out? am open to any sugestions

Lime geen tigerstrips and neon pink wheels that should do it laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

thnx mate. u got ne ideas to make ma car stand out? am open to any sugestions

put a 17" sub in the back , max style LOL! ( max had a 17" sub in the back of his yellow lupo and lets just say he got the attention of other ppl alright , mainly cause he pissed them off )

with a yellow car u stand out anyway , so just some subtle stuff i think , any pics ???

kl kl, glenrothes is not even 5 mins away. wot lupo has john got? i think i wil giv tht a mis adam b, thnx.who makes a 17"? nah i aint got ne yet, but itz basicaly standard, wil get sum picks soon tho

black lupo, on standard 14" alloys slammed!

with a worrying degree of camber and some rather nice tints , oh yeah , and you never see a speck of dirt on his car , no matter how far he has just driven ! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

oh rite, kl.i dont think i have seen tht 1 goin around the area, have seen a coupl of nice ones goin around glenrothes and up at crail at the weekend.

then you probably seen 2 of our guys up there then , lupoGTI_lee was there with a silver lupo GTI with tints, blue graphics and 16" OZ alloys and Big_Dave was there as well , red lupo , www.`Triple-six` down the side and 17" voodoo alloys

u might of seen john about when he had the 17" alloys on the car took them off in the last month or two

If you check the sig of one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> thats all the modded cars (well some of the :wink: ) in Scotland.

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

.who makes a 17"?

DD make the 9917

I belive that red speaker cable is 8awg 740617_23_full.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

9917s_1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

If you check the sig of one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> thats all the modded cars (well some of the :wink: ) in Scotland.

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

that was in january after a few of the cars had left , theres about 20 of us in scotland but the aberdonians NEVER come down from sheep land for the shows so that knocks a few off of the list and then some cant always get time off of work so theres an average of about 10 of us at shows , including the hardcore of paddy(and kate even though she slept through the first meet ) , john , stephen and myself as we have been to all the shows and club meets

kk, yeh i have seen the red 1 on the 17's goin round, im sure i wil c more wen i get pased ma test nd out on the roads ma self. wot do use think of the yellow 1s btw? i have taken sum stick 4 it and just wanderd wot use thought? I bought it 2 b different and think I have managed tht even befor I mod it!

Yes.

They cost about a grand each.

Max had one, and fed it 2400wrms.

It wasn't enough.

If the amp didnt cost another £500ish, and he needed another few batterys for the sound offs.

They are one hell of a sub.

But this is how big the box was.

`67017-med`.jpg