What'd you think of my new wheels?

VolkswagenDan

What'd you reckon to my new (second hand) wheels?

They're 15" 8J et25. Nice and wide but not too pokey for the lupo. I'm not into this "who's the lowest" competition so yes they'd need some arch work to fit perfectly, but that can happen in time. Fortunately, I have a friend with an arch roller, but that's another story. I'll be at a reasonable height for show season anyway as I need to take passengers.

Photo%2019-01-2013%2011%2001%2027.jpg

Originally imported from the US, these are made by a company called "Stance Wheels". I don't know if any of you follow sweetshop automotive, but Carl's C2 is currently rocking some wheels made by the same company, and is getting a lot of attention.

Photo%2015-01-2013%2022%2027%2006.jpg

They've got 185/50's wrapped on them, which I didnt manage to grab any pictures of. They've been balanced using the stick-on wheel weights though - win! This is how they sit on a lupo (with no arch work), the only decent photo I have of my friend's lupo (who I bought them off) from Players 6.0.

Photo%2016-09-2012%2007%2012%2017.jpg

Slag them off all you like if you want to - I like them though, and just wondered if I was the only one! haha! They're not going on the car yet, but should be on in time for show season. I believe they are based on an equip wheel, but not exact copies. I don't know, to be entirely honest.

Dan :)

I kind of like them, not sold on them fully though

More pics on the car please.

I always see this design of wheel to work well on civics etc

look nice, anyway, its your car if you like them, s^d anybody else!

• Like 1