The Lupolo - Air Ride v2 - update timeeeee :)

Alex-Bone94

Well I'm on to my 2nd lupo now after loads of stuff going wrong with 1st.....

This is my new one (pictures from previous owner but looks the same)

image_zps28f70aee.jpg

image_zps81f8e50d.jpg

image_zpsa8126768.jpg

The car has a 1.6 polo gti conversion, d-cat straight threw pipe and sounds lush! Oh and it goes well too http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/biggrin.png

Got some nice plans:

Rear lupo gti spoiler (should receive next week)

Cambridge lights

New rear badge and front (anyone got some?)

Smoothed number plate recess and boot handle

New wheels at later date

New number plates

Interior also at later date http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png

That's all for now http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/biggrin.png

Edited by Alex-Bone94

Exhaust needs lifting if that last pics anything to go by :yes: looking good though :thumbsup:

Exhaust is slightly low but I will try pull it up some how, show get the car on a ramp at work tomorrow or Monday :)

And thanks!

Like this, though would look better without bra and knickers stickers :thumbsup:

Cheers:)

Don't worry stickers are coming off this weekend! Girl owner previously lol! :P

Is it me or is the front plate on a bit of a squiff? If not, a good start man! Any chance of a vid of the exhaust dude?

I think it's the reflection dude? Not sure but getting number plate recess smoothed so don't matter really :P

Also I've got a vid of exhaust, il wack it on in a min!

And thanks :)

P Slots suit this a lot.

Cheers pal :)

Exhaust is slightly low but I will try pull it up some how, show get the car on a ramp at work tomorrow or Monday :)

And thanks!

Cheers:)

Don't worry stickers are coming off this weekend! Girl owner previously lol! :P

I think it's the reflection dude? Not sure but getting number plate recess smoothed so don't matter really :P

Also I've got a vid of exhaust, il wack it on in a min!

And thanks :)

Cheers pal :)

Might have to run P slots myself now since I just got a soft blue Lupo too! Don't worry, I'm in Scotland.

Spoiler arrived today :)

B42FB996-8DEC-46B5-A144-018A78ACC7DC-21928-00001EDB1D90B0CB.jpg

Also got a quote from my pals body shop to spray bonnet, smooth front number plate recess and spray bumper, smooth rear tailgate handle and spray tailgate with spoiler :)

Well last night at 12 o'clock my car decided it wanted to brake down 2 minutes away from my mates house!

Me and my mate have found the problem (at 2o'clock this morning!) after checking battery/alternator/belt, I checked if I had a spark so disconnected one of the ht leads and put it to metal and there was no spark! So I've came to the conclusion coil pack and ht leads.

Gonna go get them soon and fit them, hope for the best:(

After all the stress today it was just a 10A fuse :)

On way home the lupo threw tones of smoke out the back (pooped my pants) pulled over thinking head gasket but I dipped the oil and found there was twice the amount of oil!

Got home and managed to drain oil, refilled with fresh oil and is now running sound, they say Sundays are chilled days!:(

• 2 weeks later...

Went and picked these up yesterday in the snow (determination) they're Exips 4x100 15x7 et25, won't be fitted for a while yet because I'm gonna be getting the dish's polished plus I need tyres and won't have the money till later next month :(

They have been refurbished and centres have been powder coated gun metal grey which will stay :)

D62A6B21-C3EF-42B2-84EC-F4A9D5A9C36A-725

24119367-BD5B-45A8-A0D3-D621A1F06FB2-725

13B06807-B9C1-4F25-A9B5-0A1F74C7749A-725