Funking up the interior

LupoBen

Hey Guys,

First post as I've only had the Lupo for less than a month, bough from a previous forum user so that the girlfriend and I can have a cheap run-around and something she can learn in.

We have decided to funk up the interior as it is a little grubby and needs a little bit of personalisation.

Bought some fleecy fabric the other day from an upholsteres and some fabric spray glue for less than £20 in an attempt to fuzz the roof. (colour matched with a Yoshi toy courtesy of Fishkracker on the forum)

Didn't break anything so for anyone trying to do the same, there is always a way to do it without smashing it off.

see results.

603820_10151117727550289_1878687439_n.jpg

I just have the parcel shelf to do now and I want to paint the sunvisors, sunroof and jesus handles black but don't know what paint to get for it. Can anyone help? or point me towards some already blackened ones :thumbsup:

Thanks

Scotty, where's the fun in doing the norm

A bit like scat?

Edited by scotty_82

LMAO in other words his misses chose what to use.

Big mouth, you've just copied what we've done after seeing how it's properly done. I hope a craze hasn't been started here otherwise the uniqueness of furry interiors is gone.

The cow one isnt my taste but at least it kind of goes, the orange one just looks massively out of place

His pillar had to be covered otherwise it would be grey/cream or wiould have had to choose another fabric for the pillar world of pain stuff, I love the red oriental styling koop. What adhesive did you use? I used bostik and fully hate it as the adhesive is yellow-ish where as 3M is a clear/white adhesive(used on LupoBen's car)

His pillar had to be covered otherwise it would be grey/cream or wiould have had to choose another fabric for the pillar world of pain stuff, I love the red oriental styling koop. What adhesive did you use? I used bostik and fully hate it as the adhesive is yellow-ish where as 3M is a clear/white adhesive(used on LupoBen's car)

The pillar should be blue then, same as car paint, that would look 10x better....

I used carpet glue but it's rubbish, it started peeling away when the weather got hot. Need to redo them with Trimfix.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting thread! Albeit the differing opinions! I need some new door cards before i attempt anything. Got a Naff interior though so I gotta find something that matches!