The worlds gone mad....mad i tell you

scotty_82

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BBS-SPLIT-RIM-REPS-WITH-TYRES-/280907257163?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET&hash=item416760954b#ht_500wt_1091

Please say thats a typo and the user is only after £57 quid.

Im sure even after the finance, reps with tyres come in at less than that, ffs its real bbs money for something that is probably made in a far eastern country using faux metal by kids paid in sweet wrappers.

• Like 1

And im guessing he is selling the wheels at a bumped up price to upgrade their 1972 TV, bitchy i know.

I'd rather have my anus tattood than pay that much

Id begrudge paying 350 tbh

Edited by scotty_82

How, diamond cut shouldn't be laquered so will corrode, if it is laquered then you will end up with it looking creamy

And diamond cut **** quality metal is in no way beneficial to anyone

Edited by scotty_82

tbf, some of them are diamond cut, which is kindof a bonus

Right in front of me, i have a set of original BBS RM012 dishes. They are diamond cut.

so reals are alot better most of the time, but if i had the choice between a real pair thats in bad condition, or for the same price get brand new reps WITH tyres, id go for that. getting stuff refurbed properly is just too expensive. but i see your point, i'd love real ones

so reals are alot better most of the time, but if i had the choice between a real pair thats in bad condition, or for the same price get brand new reps WITH tyres, id go for that. getting stuff refurbed properly is just too expensive. but i see your point, i'd love real ones

I'm tempted to use the report button on you

If a set of cheapy, in need of a refurb Work Equip 03 (what my wheels are reps of) came up in the sizes and specs I want for £600 I'd bite the sellers arm off.

Selling rep that have been fitted to a car, no matter what the ad says, for that price is mental.

Brand new Lensos cost less than £400, hell you can get brand new Ronals for less than the reps this guy is selling.

Looks like people have paid over the odds for them new & are trying to make their money back. Them last ones are kerbed to buggery though, idiot :lol:

Im going to start buying shot copy wheels dirt cheap, refurbing them and blasting them out at 3 times what i paid.

Branson, sugar and that bloke who invented reggae reggae sauce, you's all better watch out.

What are you all moaning about? The listing describes them as new wheels with new tyres. I've scene (geddit?) crap G60 steels or puffy P-slots go for more.

What are you all moaning about? The listing describes them as new wheels with new tyres. I've scene (geddit?) crap G60 steels or puffy P-slots go for more.

More than £500 notes ?

Im going to start buying shot copy wheels dirt cheap, refurbing them and blasting them out at 3 times what i paid.

Branson, sugar and that bloke who invented reggae reggae sauce, you's all better watch out.

Allright Panda :tongueout:

I've just nearly coughed up a lung with a sudden laughter outburst/fit

Its him perfectly described ha

Edited by scotty_82

I don't understand why you would pay that much for replica wheels when the real things can be bought for the same sort of money.

+1

both sets of my bbs came in at less than 500 together! they both need/ needed a refurb but that wasn't really a problem.