BLACK LUPO PICTURE THREAD- Post pictures of your Black Lupo/Arosa

Sp3nny

finally going to pick up my new car next week, a black Lupo, so will start a build thread when i get it - just want some inspiration for it so please post some pictures of your black lupo's or arosa's just so i can make some easy decisions such as how low i want to go, what size wheels etc. feel free to post pics of both exterior and interior. thanks, Spenny :yes:

thats a beauty Lupz, love the cups and the pressed plates. and we all know about your loop koop, tis quality.

getting excited now :tongueout:

v. nice James and Thooooom

a few of mine :)

your car looks identical to mine when it was standard, well in terms of the seats, older (BETTER) headrests, wheels. you got lucky not having a silly after market sunroof like me that sticks up and looks pants. haha

your car looks identical to mine when it was standard, well in terms of the seats, older (BETTER) headrests, wheels. you got lucky not having a silly after market sunroof like me that sticks up and looks pants. haha

I actually Really Like Yours but it was getting Weird How i was thinking of doing things to mine then id come home and see you had done that day ahaha, Infact i think we both went after the Same Cambridge Lights but you musta beat me too them as the guy never responded after he went to check the Condition, and then a day or two later you picked some up ahah Oh well,

Id Love a sun roof or an Open air!

I actually Really Like Yours but it was getting Weird How i was thinking of doing things to mine then id come home and see you had done that day ahaha, Infact i think we both went after the Same Cambridge Lights but you musta beat me too them as the guy never responded after he went to check the Condition, and then a day or two later you picked some up ahah Oh well,

Id Love a sun roof or an Open air!

my cambridge's were from a guy breaking an SE in birmingham, picked them up for £40 ;) he said someone had offered him £65 that day but i was already on my way to get them. haha. i'd love a standard sunroof, but mine? no thanks.

Yeah ahah, i offered him 45 actually. aha musta been bigging them up. Did he know they were worth more?

he did by the time i got there, he asked me to explain why they were worth so much, i explained and he thought i was mad paying 40 for basically some grey parts of plastic, let alone those who pay £100 + for them haha.

thats one big exhaust :shades:

ahha yeah my exhaust is very big, and very loud, set off a car alarm with it recently... oops

• Like 1

am i right in thinking that those bbs have a orange lip? and the grill has an orange surround? if so, very subtle, love it

love the wheels, they trims?

look huge! really suit the car though

Indeed. Though getting some barthusts done neon orange, and the front badge is now neon orange. Took the grill surround off, as the paint finish wasnt too good.

I think with black cars, you either do everything black or pic a colour and leave the rest to the imagination :) xx