Dubmuffin

Audi A3 - Airlift Inside....

What's up with the 3SDMs? Too scene or just want moar lows?

Bit of both mate, everyone has them but I chose 9.5's all round to be different, but I can't get any lower :(

Moar pics

IMG_0384_zps8e0ad9aa.jpg

IMG_0389_zps93687dd2.jpg

IMG_0380_zpsdf3da2a1.jpg

IMG_0378_zps949f6dab.jpg

IMG_0373_zps4a55b16e.jpg

8abfc384-6928-4efc-972c-1b664dba89ff_zps

Edited by Dubmuffin

Haha thanks man, I'm no photographer, all of the pictures were taken from my mates Ipad, apart from the last one which was my phone :)

Still need these wheels shifted, gonna go back to standard alloys soon while I await delivery of le new rimage!

nice! they those kingpin os4 deep dish rotiform replicas? was wanting a set for when i get my next car, good choice, look mint

Nice.

No Mitch they are Dare LP560-Deep Dish. Yeah theyr roti' reps but I didn't get them for that reason, I got them because I havn't seem a set used on an A3 yet! They are 5x114.3 so wobblebolts are needed to get them on, pain in the ring tbh but had to be done!

I need to take the helpers out the front, because it looks ridiculously high but it's all the way down on the coilies. Trouble is, unlike Lupo's where its just 2 17mm bolts, the strut is actually pushed into the hub, so it's not a 5 min jobby unfortunately!

Probably going to get some smoothing done soon after the helpers are out, may have to get it notched and the engine spaced, TDi shafts / sumps are substantial compared to the petrol versions :(

FML, they are exactly the same, but the right stud fitment...lmfao! Oh well, Wobble bolts ftw :(

Mine have a lower offset too

haha theres loads mate, all under ****ed up names, do them in white, gold, black and graphite as well, i like 'em

Aye the dares only came in this sort of lightish anthracyte sort of colour, and they only do them in 114.3 or 120! Ahh well, live and learn eh?

Pssshhhhhh yeah baby :thumbsup:

:clap:

How long til we see it on the floor then? ;)

I've just stripped out my boot, ready to try and make a false floor and bracket for the tank etc - my first time doing this sort of stuff so I can see me scrapping a few bits of wood. After the install is all ready etc, the air will go on no problem! Just finding somewhere to put the gauges and paddles..

Plus I need to get a notch done etc..gonna be a lot of planning if I'm honest, I live on quite a busy steep hill so no tinkering outside my house, has to be a fully prepared thing
:(

20130520_170254_zps02823f36.jpg

Hand polished my tank and started mounting. Time for work number 2 though... Another day not enough dolla.

Edited by Dubmuffin