Audi A3 - Airlift Inside....

Dubmuffin

I'll make sure I learn from the best, Joti.

Tyres bought, Sophie's not impressed, looks like I won't be getting any for a while :/

Worth it! Hoping to get everything together for next saturday, providing all goes well in the world of the postman.

Suppose it's time for some pictures, excuse the quality because they'r off my mates Ipad, and the car isn't exactly clean! Please bare in mind I've had the car for a month today!

Before:

ipad004_zps08a586c1.jpg

After:

ipad033_zpsc73a9095.jpg

ipad032_zps2273e266.jpg

ipad022_zps84ca53ee.jpg

ipad024_zpsf5de9f6a.jpg

I'll be going to my mates garage to use his vagcom tomorrow, have a bit of a twiddle. Comments welcome, expecting some negative feedback!

well nice mate, love 3sdms and love Audi a3s, full of win :clap:

• 1 month later...

Liking the new hwip :thumbup: Are you going to complete the stealth look & tint the **** out of everything? :lol:

Please do get new wheels, love how original 3sdms are!

Exactly...I didn't really do any research before hand, thinking that there were only a handful. How wrong I was! Thats the reason I'm getting different wheels.

Was you down the cruise in newport last sunday?

I went to see the host with my girlfriend, wondered wtf was happening so had a drive through, quick squint before it started!

Liking the new hwip :thumbup: Are you going to complete the stealth look & tint the **** out of everything? :lol:

I'm undecided, more than likely though.

Had it mapped, got something a bit marmite to go on, when the weathers good! And like I said, got my eye on a set of wheels but need to know if they come in the sizes I'm looking for....

I spend so much on this thing :(

Cheers man. Found my new wheels, ideally need to sell these to fund tyres for them. 18x8 on the front, so I'll have more room to play with going lower, means I can take my helpers out!

Unlike you lupo owners, the fronts aren't camber adjustable on the A3 / mk5 golf etc, so how it sits is what you get unless you pay 300 million pound on camber adjustable topmounts!

Should be good, may even buy them tomorrow....